Coronation chicken is such a favourite: try Woman and home magazine's new twist on the classic recipe
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, poached
- 175g (6oz) mayonnaise
- 2tsp Thai red curry paste
- 2tbsp mango chutney
- 3tbsp 0% Greek yogurt
- 50g (2oz) sultanas
- 100g (4oz) dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 1 radicchio or other salad leaves
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 75g (3oz) cashew nuts, toasted
- ½ cucumber, cut into matchstick strips
You can place the chicken in the sauce and leave for up to 2 days in the fridge.
Mix together all the ingredients for the sauce and season.
Thinly slice the chicken. Line a platter dish with the radicchio then arrange the chicken on top. Spoon over the sauce then top the chicken with the spring onions, cashews nuts and cucumber.