- 2tsp cornflour
- 4 quick-cook turkey breast steaks, weighing about 300g in total
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- juice of 2 oranges, plus 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1tsp clear honey
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into segments
- 1tbsp snipped chives or chopped parsley
- wild or long grain rice and steamed broccoli, to serve
- Sprinkle 1tsp cornflour onto a plate, then press the turkey steaks into the cornflour to dust them lightly. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, until it is really hot. Add the turkey and fry for 3-4 minutes, turning once, until golden on both sides. Cook in batches, if need be. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the orange juice, ginger and honey to the pan. Gently bring to the boil. Mix the remaining cornflour with 1tbsp cold water and stir into the sauce. Keep stirring on a gentle heat until thickened and syrupy, like a sweet and sour sauce. Season.
- Return the turkey to the pan. Add the orange and grapefruit segments and heat through gently. Scatter over the chives or parsley and serve immediately.
The significant reason Kate Middleton might not attend Princess Diana’s statue unveiling alongside Prince William according to a royal expert
Kate Middleton may not make an appearance after all
By Emma Shacklock •
Superdrug's Bloom perfume smells surprisingly similar to Jo Malone's hero scent (and will save you £49)
Superdrug's Bloom range takes inspiration from Jo Malone's classic scents—but with much lower prices
By Amy Hunt •
Meryl Streep admits The Devil Wears Prada role left her feeling "so depressed"
Meryl Streep has revealed the real reason she was "so depressed" when filming The Devil Wears Prada
By Emma Dooney •