Sign up to our free daily email for the latest royal and entertainment news, interesting opinion, expert advice on styling and beauty trends, and no-nonsense guides to the health and wellness questions you want answered.
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Whether you serve this recipe as a main or side, you're sure to love it. We think it goes perfectly with some grilled chicken as a light meal that can be easily made into a packed lunch.
- Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, 400F, gas 6. Toss the sourdough with the olive oil and some seasoning, then scatter over the grated Parmesan. Bake for 10 minutes until golden but still chewy in the middle, remove from the oven and allow to cool. Mix with the tomatoes, olives and mozzarella, and drizzle over the pesto. Serve immediately. The croutons can be made the night before and stored in an airtight container.
- 200g (7oz) sourdough or baguette, torn into small chunks
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 50g (2oz) Parmesan, grated
- 500g (1lb 2oz) mixed tomatoes, sliced
- handful pitted black olives
- 200g (7oz) buffalo mozzarella, torn into chunks
- 4tbsp fresh basil pesto (we used the fresh pouches from Sacla')
Tomato And Couscous Salad
By Jane Curran • Published
Bean Salad with Courgette
One of the best things about summer is the abundance of vegetables. This bean salad with courgette uses up the best the season has to offer and has a mild kick, depending on how much mustard you use.
By Samuel Goldsmith • Published
Cheese and bacon hush puppies
Once you’ve tried one, you’ll be back for more!
By Jessica Ransom • Published
Chocolate and hazelnut roulade
This chocolate and hazelnut roulade comes with an optional Baileys Irish cream liqueur filling for an extra, festive twist
By Jen Bedloe • Published
This no-bake Baileys cheesecake is so easy to make and perfect for cream liqueur lovers, plus it takes just 40 minutes to prepare
By Jess Meyer • Published
Chocolate torte with Baileys cream and salted praline
Serve this rich Chocolate torte with Baileys cream and salted praline for a festive dessert that makes a popular alternative to Christmas pudding
By Jen Bedloe • Published
Where is Vikings: Valhalla filmed as the adventurous Netflix show gets 90% Rotten Tomatoes rating
The second season of Vikings: Valhalla is officially available for streaming on Netflix
By Anna Rahmanan • Published
Kate Middleton's refreshing heatwave salad is the perfect BBQ crowdpleaser
Kate Middleton's refreshing heatwave salad is the perfect dish for your next summer BBQ - here is how to make this simple salad
By Laura Harman • Published
The Queen's hilarious reaction to finding a slug in her salad
A royal insider has revealed the Queen's hilarious reaction to finding a slug in her meal
By Laura Harman • Last updated