With just five ingredients this one-step recipe couldn't be easier, making it a fab project to make with little chefs.
- 75g (3oz) whole pecans, toasted
- 75g (3oz) whole pistachios, toasted
- 75g (3oz) whole macadamia nuts, toasted
- 400g (14oz) dark chocolate, melted
- 125g (4½oz) thick caramel sauce (such as dulce de leche) mixed with 1tsp sea salt
- you will need
- 32x22cm (13x9in) shallow baking tin, such as a Swiss Roll tin, the base and sides lined with baking parchment
Lay the nuts in the tin, pour over the melted chocolate, drizzle over the caramel and, using a knife, create a ripple effect. Leave somewhere cool to set overnight or for at least a couple of hours.