We've used ready-made pastry to make these ganache tarts even more easy. In fact, you might just have everything you need to make these beauties already in your store cupboard - they only need four ingredients!
- 500g (1lb 2oz) dessert pastry
- 300g (10 oz) milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 200ml (1/3pt) double cream
- 50g (2oz) hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to the thickness of a £1 coin. Line 6 x 10cm (4in) fluted loose bottomed tart tins. Transfer to the freezer to chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/400F/Gas 6. Line the cases with greaseproof paper and baking beans and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the greaseproof & baking beans and cook for another 4-5 mins until golden. Leave to cool.
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Leave for 5 minutes to melt then gently fold with a spatula until completely melted and combined. Pour into a jug.
- Pour the ganache into each of the tart cases and transfer to the fridge to chill for 3 hours until set.
- Bring the tarts to room temperature before serving and scatter with the hazelnuts to serve.
Fabulously fresh, these cod bruschetta will take you straight to the Italian Riviera!
By Samuel Goldsmith •
Oven-Baked Chicken Breasts with Chorizo and Chickpeas
By Rebecca Smith •
Low alcohol wines so you can enjoy a glass or two without a fuzzy head in the morning
By Woman and Home •
The Queen continues the floral trend with a stunning mint green hat for her first appearance at Royal Ascot 2021
Queen Elizabeth arrived at Royal Ascot today beaming, with a stunning summer hat adorned with flowers
By Lauren Hughes •
Struggling with rosacea or acne? The problem may be in your gut according to a skin expert and nutritionist
Gut health has been linked to rosacea and acne
By Lydia Swinscoe •
How does Snapchat work? Your most common questions on Snaps, answered
This social media seems to be all the rage, but how does Snapchat work exactly?
By Lauren Hughes •