We've used ready-made pastry to make these ganache tarts even more easy. In fact, you might just have everything you need to make these beauties already in your store cupboard - they only need four ingredients!
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to the thickness of a £1 coin. Line 6 x 10cm (4in) fluted loose bottomed tart tins. Transfer to the freezer to chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/400F/Gas 6. Line the cases with greaseproof paper and baking beans and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the greaseproof & baking beans and cook for another 4-5 mins until golden. Leave to cool.
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Leave for 5 minutes to melt then gently fold with a spatula until completely melted and combined. Pour into a jug.
- Pour the ganache into each of the tart cases and transfer to the fridge to chill for 3 hours until set.
- Bring the tarts to room temperature before serving and scatter with the hazelnuts to serve.
- 500g (1lb 2oz) dessert pastry
- 300g (10 oz) milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 200ml (1/3pt) double cream
- 50g (2oz) hazelnuts, roughly chopped
NHS boss warns against Gwyneth Paltrow's long Covid advice and the dangers of 'misinformation'
Professor Steven Powis said that celebrities had a "duty of responsibility" and that these are "not the solutions we'd recommend"
By Lucy Abbersteen •
Hasbro Mr. Potato Head gets a makeover as the creators transform the iconic children's toy to be more 'inclusive'
Here are some of the changes to the iconic Hasbro Mr. Potato Head toy as it relaunches...
By Selina Maycock •
Stanley Tucci reveals his 20-year friendship with Colin Firth shaped their roles as partners in new film
They star as long-term partners Tusker and Sam in Supernova
By Emma Shacklock •