- for the base
- 300g (10oz) Hobnobs, finely crushed
- 60g (2¼oz) unsalted butter, melted
- for the filling
- 400ml (14fl oz) double cream
- 250g (9oz) dark chocolate, melted
- 300g (10oz) raspberries, plus extra, to decorate
- you will need
- 20cm (8in) springform tin, the base and sides lined with baking parchment
To make the base, place the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Press into the base of the prepared tin and chill for 1 hour.
To make the filling, gently heat the cream in a heavy-based saucepan, remove from the heat and add the melted chocolate, mixing well to bring it together.
Crush the raspberries over the biscuit base, cover with the chocolate and cream mix, and leave to set overnight or for a couple of hours. To serve, remove from the tin and decorate the top with fresh raspberries. The pie will keep in the fridge for 2 days.