- 300g (10oz) Jarlsberg cheese, grated
- 100g (4oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 100g (4oz) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- large handful coriander, leaves picked
- 8 flour tortillas
- few drops of Tabasco (optional)
Divide the cheese, tomatoes and coriander leaves between 4 tortillas, season well with Tabasco (if using), and salt and pepper, then top with the remaining tortillas to form a sandwich. Press down firmly on each one to flatten.
Either heat the grill to medium-high and grill the quesadillas for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until crisp on the outside and melted in the middle, or grill on the barbecue for 5 minutes on each side. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.