By Jules Mercer
Our baked chicken thighs are flavoured with paprika and are perfect if you’ve been in search of a new chicken thigh recipe. We think these baked chicken thighs are best served with lots of fresh crusty bread. However, for a heartier meal you might want to opt for roasted new potatoes or some fluffy rice. These baked chicken thighs are a great alternative to your traditional Sunday roast dinner and they are just as comforting. Chicken thighs are a fantastic, cheap cut of meat and they are full of flavour. Plus, at under 400 calories a portion, what’s not to love about this hearty one-pot wonder? Our recipe serves four but if you’re cooking for more people simply double the ingredients. It’s a great dish for people to help themselves too and there’s minimal washing up – win win!
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Toss the cherry tomatoes, shallots, red peppers, chicken thighs, thyme and oregano with the smoked paprika and olive oil in a large roasting tin (leaving out the garlic).
- Pour over the wine and bake for 45mins. Add the garlic and cook for another 30mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Top with green olives and serve with lots of crusty bread.
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 shallots, sliced into wedges
- 2 red peppers, rougly chopped
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 bunch thyme and oregano
- 2tbsp sweet smoked paprika
- 4tbsp oil
- 1 glass of white wine
- 6 cloves of garlic, not peeled
- 100g green olives
- crusty bread, to serve
Top Tip for making Baked chicken thighs with paprika and peppers
Serve with roasted new potatoes to make this a more hearty meal.
This 25% off Black Friday electric scooter discount is big enough to get me over my fear of looking like an idiot
I'll be zipping around in no time with this amazing Black Friday electric scooter deal – so who cares about age?
By Faye M Smith •
I think Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream should be compulsory over 30 - and it's 25% off for Black Friday
If you think there's no such thing as a perfect moisturiser, you've never met Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
By Fiona McKim •
The HUGE discount on this sex toy for Black Friday is the push I need to finally give pegging a go
This Black Friday sex toy bargain is certainly tempting, that's for sure. But will it mean pegging is on the cards?
By Faye M Smith •