By Jules Mercer
Our baked chicken thighs are flavoured with paprika and are perfect if you’ve been in search of a new chicken thigh recipe. We think these baked chicken thighs are best served with lots of fresh crusty bread. However, for a heartier meal you might want to opt for roasted new potatoes or some fluffy rice. These baked chicken thighs are a great alternative to your traditional Sunday roast dinner and they are just as comforting. Chicken thighs are a fantastic, cheap cut of meat and they are full of flavour. Plus, at under 400 calories a portion, what’s not to love about this hearty one-pot wonder? Our recipe serves four but if you’re cooking for more people simply double the ingredients. It’s a great dish for people to help themselves too and there’s minimal washing up – win win!
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Toss the cherry tomatoes, shallots, red peppers, chicken thighs, thyme and oregano with the smoked paprika and olive oil in a large roasting tin (leaving out the garlic).
- Pour over the wine and bake for 45mins. Add the garlic and cook for another 30mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Top with green olives and serve with lots of crusty bread.
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 shallots, sliced into wedges
- 2 red peppers, rougly chopped
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 bunch thyme and oregano
- 2tbsp sweet smoked paprika
- 4tbsp oil
- 1 glass of white wine
- 6 cloves of garlic, not peeled
- 100g green olives
- crusty bread, to serve
Top Tip for making Baked chicken thighs with paprika and peppers
Serve with roasted new potatoes to make this a more hearty meal.
Sarah Jessica Parker and JLo's favorite reusable face mask has sold out 14 times
Even better? You can currently snap up more than 20% off the usual price tag
By Lucy Abbersteen •
A look at Highgrove House, Prince of Charles and Duchess Camilla's stunning Cotswolds retreat
Everything you need to know about Highgrove House, the home of Charles and Camilla
By Laura Harman •
Is This Is Us ending with Season 6? Everything we know so far
Everything we know about the This Is Us Season 6 release date, news, spoilers and more
By Lucy Abbersteen •