- 150g (5oz) marshmallows
- 50g (2oz) shortbread biscuits, roughly chopped
- 50g (2oz) walnuts, roughly chopped
- 300g (10oz) plain chocolate
- 397g can sweetened condensed milk
- You will need:
- 8in 20cm square shallow cake tin lined with baking parchment or foil
Snip the marshmallows into pieces with wet scissors. Break the biscuits into small chunks, but not too finely, and chop the walnuts.
Place the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, but do not allow the bowl to touch the water. Stir gently until the chocolate has melted (or melt in the microwave for 2 mins)
Stir the condensed milk into the chocolate and add the marshmallows, biscuits and walnuts, stir well then pour into the prepared tin. Leave in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight , then cut into pieces. It will keep in a tin for up to 1 week- if you can resist it that long!