- 100g (4oz) thin rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 100g (4oz) mange tout, halved
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 200g (7oz) John West Hot smoked salmon fillets with a ginger, chilli & lime marinade
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- For the dressing
- ½ shallot, finely diced
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Pour boiling water over the rice noodles and cover with cling film. Leave for 5 minutes until tender. Drain and toss with the sesame oil.
Meanwhile make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a small jug.
Cook the mange tout in boiling water for 2 minutes before draining and setting aside with the noodles. Add the peppers, spring onion, coriander and sesame seeds. Break the salmon into pieces and gently combine.
Pour over the dressing and toss well to coat.
Toss noodles in oil to keep them from sticking together in clumps.