This super easy dessert recipe is really quick to make and tastes absolutely diving. Donna Air’s peanut butter crunch cups are the perfect combination of a sweet chocolate and salty peanut butter and don’t be surprised if you become addicted to this delicious dessert recipe!
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH CUPS
Donna is supporting Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday 26th September. For more info go www.macmillan.org.uk/coffee or to donate £5 text CUPCAKE to 70550
- 150g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 150g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 100g crunchy peanut butter
- 50g icing sugar, sifted
- 50g butter, softened
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 25g salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Line 2 x 12-holed mini muffin trays with mini paper cases. Put both the dark and milk chocolate into a small bowl and melt in the microwave in 10-15 second bursts, stirring every so often, (or melt over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water). Spoon a little of the melted chocolate into each paper case, so that it comes a little way up the sides, then chill until firm - the remaining chocolate will be used as the topping.
- Meanwhile mix together the peanut butter, icing sugar, butter and vanilla extract until well combined. Once the chocolate in the base of the paper cases has set, top with small spoonfuls of the peanut butter mixture, flattening the surface slightly with the back of the spoon.
- Gently remelt the chocolate and spoon over the peanut butter, so that the cases are full and the peanut butter is completely covered. Bang the tray to settle the mixture, then sprinkle over some chopped peanuts. Chill for 30 mins or until set.
Meghan Markle is victorious in final copyright claim against U.K. publishers who circulated the Duchess' personal note to her father
'For these outlets, it’s a game. For me and so many others, it’s real life'
By Danielle Valente •
A popular Hershey's item has been recalled. Here's what you need to know
Hershey's is issuing a recall for the popular chocolate shell sauce after nuts were accidentally put in the bottles
By Rylee Johnston •
This dark spot serum has a "formula from the skincare Gods," according to shoppers
Topicals Faded Serum has become a beloved favorite by shoppers for quickly fading dark spots and scars
By Rylee Johnston •