By Jess Findlay
Green goddess soup is a vibrant and revitalising bowl of goodness – just what the doctor ordered. This super healthy soup is packed with nutritious green veg that is blended with creamy coconut milk for a more luxurious feel. If you’re feeling under the weather, this green goddess soup will come to your rescue. It’s warming and comforting, and will nurse you back to health with a good dose of vitamins. The anchovies in this recipe give it a salty kick, but you can omit them to make this green goddess soup suitable for vegans.
- 1/2tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 anchovies, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets
- 1l vegetable stock
- 200ml coconut milk, reserving a little to serve
- 100g frozen peas
- 250g spinach
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 small bunch each tarragon, basil, parsley, mint (reserving a little to serve)
- 2tbsp pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 1tsp tamari
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the anchovies, spring onion and garlic for a few mins. Add the stock and coconut milk (reserving a little to serve) and simmer for a few mins before adding the broccoli, then simmer for 5 mins. Add the peas and cook for 1 min, then remove from the heat.
- To make the toasted seeds, toss the seeds with the tamari in a frying pan over a medium heat for a few mins, ensuring they don’t burn.
- Stir through the spinach until just wilted, then add the herbs and blend the soup with a stick blender until smooth. Stir through the lemon juice and top with a little coconut milk, extra herbs and some toasted seeds to serve.
Top Tip for making Green goddess soup
You can omit the anchovies to make this suitable for vegans
Shop the secret sale featuring one of Meghan Markle and Jennifer Lopez's favorite designer bags
Meghan Markle and Jennifer Lopez have been seen sporting this well-known brand
By Rylee Johnston •
This TikTok ab dance is going viral—but you should know this before you try it
Read before attempting!
By Danielle Valente •
This bra brand caters to small-chested women—and shoppers are obsessed
For a supportive bra without the discomfort of wires, Pepper's wireless bras have quickly become a fan-favorite of shoppers
By Rylee Johnston •