When the weather's warm, rich, cloying spaghetti sauces are not what you need. This pasta sauce recipe is light, fresh and delicious!
- 400g (14oz) good-quality spaghetti (we like De Cecco)
- 200g (7oz) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- large handful black olives
- 4tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 2tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- oregano leaves, to garnish
- olive oil, to drizzle
Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain and toss with all the other ingredients, then divide between 4 plates and drizzle liberally with olive oil.
Get the best entertainment news, recipes, fashion, beauty and wellbeing advice for you. For FREE.Sign up