Are you fed up with seeing models that bear no resemblance to you? Would you like to appear in one of our magazines?
We’ve been listening to your comments about how you’d like to see more real women in our magazines and, like you, we want to change the way women are portrayed – but we can’t do this without your help. You can help us to empower women through our pages and make a real difference.
We want women just like you to appear in our magazine, and everyone is invited. If you would like to participate, please fill out the form below and upload a couple of photos, as instructed below. Please note that this is not a competition. Closing date for application is Monday 16 December 2019
What do we need you to do
- Please submit two (2) photographs;
- The photographs must be shot on a digital camera or camera phone and be high resolution
- The photographs submitted must be a .jpg (this is how they are normally saved, but just check)
- Please supply: one (1) head shot and one (1) full length photograph
- Please wear simple clothes and minimal make-up and be against a plain background
- Please note that professional or re-touched photographs will not be accepted
- The person in the photograph must not be registered with any modelling agency;
- Submit photos that have only you in them;
- Participants must be thirty-five (35) years or older.
- Open to residents in the UK only
To enter complete the form here.
For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any submissions via email.
Terms and conditions
- By submitting the Form, you affirm, represent and warrant to us:
- – You are at least 35 years old.
- – The information provided is true and accurate.
- – You have not impersonated any person.
- – The submission is made directly by the person in the photograph.
- – You own or have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and submit to use the details and photograph and to authorize us to use the photograph and details as expressed in these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not submit a photograph nor details that :
- – Are false, misleading or inaccurate;
- – Are not appropriate for a public forum (i.e. it is defamatory, hateful, harassing, derogatory, demeaning, threatening, abusive, pornographic, racially or religiously biased or otherwise offensive or objectionable);
- – Infringing or otherwise violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, service mark, privacy rights, publicity rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- – Puts children at risk;
- – Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; and
- – Contains any tracking devices, computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- You acknowledge that TI cannot guarantee that your photos will be used.
- In the event that TI Media wishes to use you or your photographs, you agree to TI Media contacting you, using the details submitted by you, between 1 October 2019 and 31 October 2020 to discuss being involved in a photographic shoot. Should you not be contacted within 12 months, TI Media will email you asking if you would like to still be considered and thus remain on file. If you choose not to, after this 12 month period your images and information will be completely deleted from our records.
- These terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By submitting your details and photographs (the “Form”), you hereby grant to TI and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated and joint venture companies (“Group Companies”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual licence to use, sub-license, reproduce, modify, amend, adapt, copy, transmit, broadcast, publish, create derivative works from, display, archive (digitally and in hard copy), or delete the Image in whole or in part, and to incorporate it singly or collectively into other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including but not limited to, for promotional or marketing purposes and secondary productions. For the avoidance of doubt (but without limitation) this means that the details in the Form and the photograph may be displayed online and posted across TI’s and its Group Companies’ publishing platforms, social media platforms and promotional or marketing materials.