The best kind of skincare regime shouldn’t feel like a regime at all. When you find products that work with your skin rather than fighting against it, enhance your natural assets, and are a pleasure to use, you’ll unlock the secret to skin confidence forever.
That’s where B. can help. Superdrug’s skincare range offers solutions for every age, skin type and need, with products that are as effective as they are enjoyable to use. Whether you want to reduce the signs of ageing, hydrate, rebalance oil or boost your glow, B.’s vegan and cruelty-free products allow you to show your skin the love it deserves.
Meet the Age Define range
B.’s recently relaunched Age Define collection is clinically proven to target the signs of ageing. Every product in the six-strong collection contains a powerful active ingredient blend to firm, plump and moisturise the skin.
B. Moisturising Day Cream SPF 30 | RRP: £16.99
The hero product of the collection, this nourishing cream plumps the skin, while boosting radiance with red algae and protecting from environmental damage.
B. Intense Day Cream | RRP: £16.99
A deeply hydrating cream designed for dry or dehydrated complexions with shea butter and peptides. The rich texture melts into skin, leaving it comfortable and plumped with a healthy glow.
B. Moisturising Night Cream | RRP: £16.99
Renew and replenish skin overnight with this powerful cream. The active ingredient blend includes energising peptides and plant collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
B. Firming Face and Neck Cream | RRP: £14.99
Designed to help firm and smooth the appearance of the neck and decolletage, this fast-absorbing cream contains a powerful blend of peptides, quinoa extract, and bakuchiol, known as a natural retinol alternative.
B. Firming and Plumping Serum | RRP: £14.99
A powerful treatment containing gold standard active retinol within a silky serum formula. This potent complex helps improve cell turnover, smooth skin texture and encourage an even tone.
B. Smoothing Eye Cream | RRP: £14.99
With a super-light texture, this cream has been specifically formulated for the delicate eye area with de-puffing and line smoothing peptides.
Build your ideal routine with every B. Skin collection
Not sure which range is for you? From indulgent cleansers to breakout solutions, there’s a skincare range for everyone at Superdrug.
- Age Define: This skincare collection combines beautiful textures with plant-powered active ingredients for visible results on ageing skin, from fine lines to texture and tone.
- Cleanse: This curated edit of four cleansers has a solution to suit every skin type, including the gentle yet effective eye makeup remover, a purifying foaming cream for congestion, chamomile-infused instant foaming wash for sensitive skin, and a luxurious balm texture for dry complexions.
- Glow: Boost radiance and an even skin tone with this collection of exfoliating and toning products plus a glow-boosting Vitamin C serum.
- Hydrate: Perfect for dehydrated skin, this range of five products deeply hydrates and nourishes with polyglutamic and hyaluronic acids.
- Oil control: This rebalancing serum and refreshing gel-cream help clarify and calm breakout-prone skin.
Shop the B. skin collection in stores or online at at Superdrug.com now
As woman&home's Beauty Channel Editor, Fiona Mckim has tried more beauty products than she’s had hot dinners and nothing makes her happier than raving about a brilliant find on womanandhome.com or her instagram grid (@fionamckim if you like hair experiments and cute shih-tzus). Fiona joined woman&home as Assistant Beauty Editor back in 2013, working under industry legend Jo GB, who taught her everything she needed to know (clue: learn about ingredients and employ extreme cynicism).
Prince William makes a surprise visit to award Deborah James with her damehood after raising millions for cancer charity
The bowel cancer campaigner has exhausted all treatment options against the disease
By Sarah Finley • Published
James Cordon reveals his children have playdates with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's kids
The TV show host talked about his relationship with the royal during an interview
By Sarah Finley • Published