The Sephora Spring Sale just kicked off, and we're here to break it all down so you can score the greatest discounts possible. There's never been a better time to indulge in a spring refresh, beauty style.
For basketball fans, there's March Madness and the Villanova Wildcats. For the football-obsessed, there's Superbowl Sunday, plus accompanying dips and cheeky (and poignant) ads. And for the beauty savants, there's the Sephora Spring Sale: the retailer's most highly-anticipated shopping event with discounts on best hair dryers, best foundations, and more — including new and old skincare, makeup, fragrance, and haircare products.
But before forging into the wild west with trepidation, you'll want a comprehensive overview on the sale, plus insights on top products worth backing.
Breakdown of the Sephora Spring Sale
- There are three tiers that correlate with how much you spend in a calendar year: Rogue ( at least $1,000 per year), VIB (at least $350 per year), and Insider (friendly reminder, membership is free). Rogue and VIP shoppers get more discounts and have earlier and longer access to the event.
- Rouge: 20% off from Friday, April 9 to Monday, April 19
- VIB: 15% off from Tuesday, April 13 to Monday, April 19
- Insider: 10% off from Thursday, April 15 to Monday, April 19
- You can shop in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING applied at checkout.
- A generous portion of the Sephora Collection is 30% off between Friday, April 9, and Monday, April 19th for Beauty Insiders only (Tiered savings won't cross over into this specific promotion).
- Shoppers can redeem discounts as often as they'd like during their designated tier-level time period, and you aren't held to a purchase minimum.
- For U.S. shoppers, excluded products include: The Ordinary products and Nudestix Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel; one Dyson item is allowed per transaction.
- For Canadian shoppers, excluded products include: MAC Viva Glam; five Morphe items are allowed per transaction.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers.
- Things that do not apply: Instacart, Instagram shopping, in-store services, previous purchases, and purchases of gift cards, gift wrapping, and packaging
Sephora Spring Sale - Quick Links
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter, $44
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, $38
- Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint, $29.50
- Supergoop PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 30, $32
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops, $29
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30, $52
- Dyson Airwrap Styler Limited Edition Gift Set, $549
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector, $28
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask, $36
Let's be real: It's time to swap your outdated, thick makeup for more lightweight (and undeniably enduring) formulas. And it certainly doesn't hurt to stock up on two-in-one products that'll eliminate the need for additional transactions. We know the search is overwhelming, so we've curated our top three makeup picks for your arsenal. You're welcome.
Best Skin Products
Sunny skies warrant the winter-to-summer skincare transition: from dense creams to nourishing and weightless formulas. As expert beauty connoisseurs, we've scoured far and wide to find the best skin products, all of which are designed to maintain optimal skin health (even in the heat).
Best Hair Products
Sephora has a treasure trove of haircare goodies, spanning from new releases to legacy holy grails for all types and textures. Amid this abyss, we've rounded up products for repairing and restoring winter-dried (and fried) strands. That being said, we'd be remiss if we excluded the Dyson Airwrap Styler Limited Edition Gift Set, which grants users with versatile styling and control over tresses. Cheers to the season of new beginnings and better hair days.
How to fake tan like a pro without a streak in sight
Everything you need to know about how to fake tan—from prep to maintenance.
By Jess Beech •
10 of the best body exfoliators—from scrubs to mitts and acid peels
These body exfoliators will de-flake, smooth and buff your skin to perfection
By Fiona McKim •
Best braided hairstyles for women—20+ ideas from box braids to French plaits
Looking for braided hairstyles inspiration? Browse our edit for everything from box braids to fishtail plaits
By Emma North •
How to recreate Jenna Coleman's makeup in The Serpent
There's little about Jenna Coleman's makeup in The Serpent beauty we wouldn't want to recreate, from the kohl liner to the '70s fringe
By Fiona Embleton •
Glossy lips are back! This is how to get grown-up gloss right
No more fear of windy days: This season's glossy lips trend features softer, non-goopy textures perfect for a chic everyday look
By Emma North •
Transitioning to grey hair: how to make it as seamless as possible
Are you ready to ditch the dye and begin transitioning to grey hair for good?
By Sarah Cooper-White •
This Jo Malone dupe from Superdrug's Bloom range will save you £49
Superdrug’s Bloom range takes inspiration from Jo Malone’s classic scents—but at much lower prices
By Amy Hunt •
This Chanel No 5 dupe perfume comes with rave reviews and will save you up to £90
Save money and smell good with this Chanel No 5 dupe
By Aleesha Badkar •