By Aleesha Badkar published
It's worth looking out for Simba mattress sales, especially if you're on the hunt for a new, good-quality mattress but don't want to spend a fortune. And now is a great time to invest, especially as the mattress brand has now launched a 36% off new customer sale across the site.
The discount applies to a range of Simba's products, including their duvets and pillows. But you'll have to spend over £300 to activate the discount, which means that it's probably more worthwhile to use on their mattresses (if you're shopping for mattresses, you might want to look at our guide to the best mattresses overall). With the current 36% discount on mattresses, you can get a single mattress for just £421.76—that's £237.24 off the original £659 price. And the discount applies to all of their mattresses—the Simba Hybrid, the Simba Hybrid Pro, and the Simba Hybrid Luxe—so you can make even bigger cash savings than this on other models.
The current new customer discounts are among the best savings we've seen on the Simba mattresses in a non-promotion period. Last month's Black Friday event did see 50% off across the site, but we've never seen a similar price-drop at any other time in the year. Amazon Prime Day earlier this year offered up to 40% off on certain products on their Amazon Simba store, however, not all products were included in this discount and there were different discounts on different products. Usually, whatever deal is running on the Simba website is matched by Amazon (if this is the case we'd recommend buying directly from Simba to take advantage of their sleep trial/returns policies). Browse the Amazon Simba range to see the offers currently available.
We always recommend buying a mattress direct from the brand retailer because they tend to offer the best sleep trial/returns policies. The mattresses come with a long trial period of 200 nights, allowing you time to decide whether this is the right mattress for you. If you're not happy with the mattress within that time, you'll get a full refund and the company will even come and collect it from your home free of charge.
Simba mattress sales: Today's best offer
Simba mattresses: 36% off any mattress at Simba Save up to £809.64
Whatever type of Simba mattress you're looking for, you can get a discount on it with the current Simba mattress sale. Whether you want the standard Simba Hybrid, the more advanced Hybrid Pro, or the luxuriously comfortable Hybrid Luxe that packs in the support, now's a great time to buy as there is a 36% discount. As all of the Simba mattress RRPs come in over the £300 spending threshold for the discount, you'll be able to take 36% off the price of any Simba mattress, or any other accessories you might want—just make sure you spend over £300 in total.
Which Simba mattress should you choose?
- The Simba Hybrid Original is the brand's bestselling mattress. It's 25cm deep, with five layers—two supportive base layers, two layers for comfort, including a patented titanium Aerocoil spring layer, and a breathable sleep surface. This mattress is designed to suit you no matter how you sleep. We've also featured the Simba Hybrid pillow in our round-up of the best pillows if you want to complete the set.
- The Simba Hybrid Pro comes with more comfort and support at 28cm deep with seven layers and up to 5,000 pocket springs. Its breathable surface is softer than that on the Simba Hybrid Original and it comes with two titanium Aerocoil spring layers for extra comfort and bounce and a natural wool layer that helps regulate temperature and promote a cooler night's sleep.
- The Simba Hybrid Luxe is the brand's most advanced mattress model, at 31cm deep with 10 layers and up to 6,000 springs. It comes with the same layers as the Pro—a carbon steel spring layer for extra comfort, a cashmere-soft bamboo wool layer, and the softest, most breathable sleep surface available in the brand's mattresses.
More of today's best Simba mattress prices
Unlike some other bedding brands with a whole range of different mattresses, Simba offers a small collection of expertly made products, with three mattresses designed to suit different needs. These are the best deals on the Simba Hybrid Original, Simba Hybrid Pro, and Simba Hybrid Luxe.
1. Simba Hybrid mattress deals
The cheapest Simba mattress you can buy
The Simba Hybrid Original is the brand's bestselling mattress. It's 25cm deep, with five layers—two supportive base layers, two layers for comfort, including a patented titanium Aerocoil spring layer, and a breathable sleep surface. It features up to 2,500 pocket springs in its spring layer. This is one that is designed to suit you, no matter what your sleeping position—which perhaps explains why it's the brand's bestseller.
This mattress is now on offer for 36% off on the brand's website with their new customer discount, so if you're looking for a cheap price, now is the time to buy. Amazon very occasionally undercuts Simba, however, this price difference is usually marginal and we would normally recommend buying through Simba directly so that there's no confusion over the extended sleep trial and returns policy. The current discount is similar to the Amazon Prime Day prices, as this year's event saw a 37% discount off the entire Simba Hybrid Original mattress line.
2. Simba Hybrid Pro mattress deals
The best Simba mattress for cooling comfort and support
The Simba Hybrid Pro comes with more comfort and support at 28cm deep with seven layers and up to 5,000 pocket springs. Its breathable surface is softer than that on the Original and as for the extra layers—it comes with not one but two titanium Aerocoil spring layers for extra comfort and bounce and a natural wool layer that helps regulate temperature and promote a cooler nights sleep.
This mattress is also now on offer for 36% off on the brand's website, but, like with the Simba Hybrid mattress, Amazon offered 37% off on Amazon Prime Day, so today's discount is similar. This mattress has also seen 30% and 35% discounts in various Simba mattress sales on the brand's website.
3. Simba Hybrid Luxe mattress deals
The best Simba mattress for a luxurious and breathable sleep
The Simba Hybrid Luxe is the brand's most advanced mattress model, at 31cm deep with 10 layers and up to 6,000 springs. It comes with the same layers as the Pro and a carbon steel spring layer for extra comfort, a cashmere-soft bamboo wool layer, and the softest, most breathable sleep surface available in the brand's mattresses with open-cell casing too.
Like the other two mattresses in the Simba range, this mattress is available for 36% off in the current new customer Simba mattress sale. The biggest discount we've seen apart from this was in the Black Friday sales, where it saw a 45% price reduction. It's unlikely to see this discount offered again on the Simba website until next Black Friday, so we would keep an eye out for Simba mattress sales that offer 30% or 35% off the product on their own website to get the best deal that includes a sleep trial and long guarantee.
Simba Black Friday and Cyber Monday mattress deals in 2022—what we expect
This year's Simba Black Friday sale saw a 45% discount across the brand's mattresses—the cheapest we've ever seen. Last year saw Simba put on a 35% discount for all of its products across its website. That would've seen the usually £649 Simba Hybrid UK single discounted to £421.85—a saving of £227.15—while the Simba Hybrid Pro UK single would have been reduced from £999 to £649.35, saving £349.65. The Simba Hybrid Luxe mattress would have seen a £409.15 discount from £1,169 to £759.85.
It's definitely worth waiting to see if you can get a Black Friday discount, as they were the best Simba mattress sales that we've seen so next year's event may offer similar price-drops. And by buying straight from the brand's website, you get the 200-night trial and 10-year guarantee. The brand also runs several 35% discounts at random times throughout the year, or sometimes offers 30% off instead, so those Simba mattress sales are worth keeping an eye out for if you don't buy with the current deal.
Previous Simba mattress discount codes
To give you a better idea of the kind of sales, deals, and discount codes you can expect at Simba—plus a look into the most likely times for them to appear—these are some Simba discount codes and deals that have been on offer in the past:
Expired Simba mattress discount codes, sales, and deals...
- December 2021: 36% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com for new customers (orders over £300)
- November 2021: 45% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com for Black Friday (orders over £300)
- September 2021: 35% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com for Sleeptember (orders over £300)
- August 2021: 35% off any mattress when you spend over £300
- July 2021: 35% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com (orders over £300)
- July 2021: 30% off any mattress with code SIMBAFUTUREMVC30 at SimbaSleep.com
- June 2021: 35% off orders over £300 at SimbaSleep.com
- Amazon Prime Day 2021 (June 21-22): 37% off the Hybrid Pro and Simba Hybrid Original at Amazon for Prime subscribers, as well as 40% off the memory foam only models and Essential Hybrid
- June 2021: knock 30% off mattresses with code SIMBAFUTURE30
- May late Bank Hol 2021: 35% off everything when you spend £300 or more
- April 2021: 30% off orders over £300 at Simba
- March 2021: 35% off at Amazon or 26% off at Simba
- February 2021: 30% off at Simba.com
- January 2021: 35% orders over £200
- Simba Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020: 35% off all mattresses
- Oct-Nov 2020: 30% off at Simba.com
- Prime Day 2020: Simba Hybrid Essential 49% off at Amazon
Best Simba mattress deals—price comparison
These are all the best Simba mattress deals on offer today. But these prices won't always be the same, so snap one up today if you like the look of it.
Aleesha is digital shopping writer at woman&home—so whether you're looking for beauty, fashion, health or home buys, she knows what to spend your money on. She earned an MA in Magazine Journalism from City, University of London in 2017 and has since worked with a number of brands including, Women's Health, Stylist and Goodto. A year on the w&h news team gained her invaluable insight into where to get the best lifestyle releases first—as well as an AOP awards nomination.
She's in the know about the latest fashions, clever gadgets and reliable lifestyle buys—and being a product specialist on a brand for bold women means that Aleesha also knows a thing or two about the must-buy sex toys. When she’s not playing around with new products and testing anything she can get her hands on, Aleesha spends most of her time with her head in a current bestseller, trying out new recipes, exploring different wines and (in non-COVID times) has been known to be a bit of a jetsetter after spending a year living in Madrid.
Follow her latest shopping & lifestyle advice, beauty insights and social antics on Instagram at @aleeshabadkar.
Jewelry trends 2022—the prettiest pieces to add to your collection
The key jewelry trends 2022 to add to your collection, as chosen by a fashion expert...
By Charlie Bell • Published
How to spot a toxic friendship and when you should let go
A toxic friendship can hurt and destabilize you. We asked experts how to recognize a toxic relationship and how to deal with its effects
By Allie Anderson • Published