We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
We're continuing to celebrate our shiny new website here at womanandhome.com with another exciting and exclusive prize just for our digital readers.
We’ve joined forces with Rudding Park in Harrogate, Yorkshire’s leading luxury hotel, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a relaxing spa break.
The prize includes a two-night stay for two guests in a contemporary Follifoot Wing Room, with breakfast and dinner at 3 AA Rosette Horto Restaurant, specialising in cuisine inspired by and using produce from Rudding Park kitchen garden.
MORE FROM WOMAN&HOME.COM…
ROYAL WEDDING: Everything you need to know about Harry & Meghan’s big day
TRAVEL: 9 of the best places to visit in May 2018
BEAUTY: The anti-ageing serum that sells every 20 seconds
The winner will experience the award-winning Rudding Park Spa, featuring the UK’s first rooftop spa garden, complete with a sauna cabin, herbal bath steam room, spa bath, hydrotherapy infinity pool and sun deck – best enjoyed with a glass of fizz!
This exclusive prize also includes a 50-minute spa treatment and use of the Mind and Sense Zones, plus access to the Juniper log sauna and indoor swimming pool, which uses natural spring water drawn from the hotel’s grounds. All in all, it’s the perfect place to really unwind.
How to enter
Terms and conditions
• There is 1 x a two-night stay at Rudding Park Spa including breakfast, dinner and a 50-minute spa treatment to giveaway.
• Prize valid Sunday to Thursday and must be taken by 30th November 2018.
• Dinner included is based on a £41 per person allowance.
• The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• Closing date for competition entries is 8th June 018.
• Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• The sponsor is Time Inc. (UK)
• Proof of identity and age may be required.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
• The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
• Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
• The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
• Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
• The Promoter is Time Inc UK, Registered address: 161 Marsh Wall London E14 9AP
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
• A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.