Sign up to our free daily email for the latest royal and entertainment news, interesting opinion, expert advice on styling and beauty trends, and no-nonsense guides to the health and wellness questions you want answered.
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
If The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 11 is going to be anything like season 10 of the show, there's a whole lot more drama on the way for the RHOBH's diamonds.
The show first premiered back in 2010 and over the last decade there have been hours worth of arguments, secrets, scandals and guilty-pleasure TV entertainment.
Filmed in (you guessed it) Beverly Hills, while the cast of this Real Housewives series has changed drastically since the show first premiered, the concept has always remained pretty much the same, securing the Beverly Hills version of as the most popular Real Housewives franchise (and one that a certain royal family member loves to watch).
With the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11 now confirmed, here's what we know so far about the new series, how to watch it and which cast members aren't returning…
Is there a Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11 and when is it?
While filming for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11 is well underway, the cast haven't finished filming for the show yet. As a result, an airdate for the next series is yet to be announced – although it will likely air at some point in 2021.
How to watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in the US:
In the US, seasons 1 – 10 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are available to watch through Hulu (opens in new tab). A subscription to Hulu (opens in new tab)'s streaming service costs $5.99 a month or $59.99 for the year.
The most recent series of the show, seasons 9 and 10, are also available to watch on BravoTV in the United States.
How to watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in the UK:
In the UK, you can watch seasons 1 and 2 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Netflix (opens in new tab).
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills occasionally airs on ITVBe in the UK too, but if you want to catch all 10 seasons of the show so far, you will need to subscribe to Hayu (opens in new tab), which is £4.99 a month after a one month free trial (opens in new tab).
How to watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills online outside the US:
Alternatively if you are in the UK or elsewhere outside of the United States, you can also watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills using a VPN. A VPN is a really easy-to-use piece of software that lets you change the IP address of your phone or laptop so it makes it look like you're back in the US.
Our sister site, TechRadar (opens in new tab), have tested all of the major VPN services and they rate ExpressVPN as the absolute best. They say: "It's compatible with all of your devices, supports most streaming services and ranks amongst the fastest. You can even install it on devices like an Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox and PlayStation. So for a one-stop shop, you can't go wrong with Express."
If you've never installed a VPN before, don't worry – it's really simple.
- Download and install the VPN following ExpressVPN's easy-to-follow instructions (ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and if you click here you can get 49% off and 3 months free, too.)
- Once you've installed your VPN, open the app and select your server location.
- With your VPN installed and server location set to the US, you can watch The Real Housewives online via BravoTV.
ExpressVPN service | Get 49% off and 3 months FREE (opens in new tab)
The absolute best VPN service, compatible with all of your devices, supports most streaming services and ranks amongst the fastest.
Getting a VPN is 100% risk free with ExpressVPN thanks to their 30-day money back guarantee.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast – who are the wives?
In the most recent series of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the series focused on eight central cast members – most of whom will return for season 11.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast:
- Garcelle Beauvais - A busy single mother who also happens to be an in-demand actress in Hollywood, Garcelle joined the show full time in 2020 for season 10.
- Erika Girardi - American singer Erika found fame with her dance club anthems in the early 00s and joined RHOBH in 2015. She recently announced that she and her husband, Tom Girardi, are divorcing after 21 years of marriage.
- Dorit Kemsley – Fashion designer Dorit has her own swimwear line and is married to the former Vice-Chairman of Premier League football club Tottenham Hotspur, Paul Kemsley.
- Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave – Teddi, who was pregnant with her third child on the most recent series of RHOBH, also runs her own coaching business. She has been on the show for three seasons so far.
- Lisa Rinna – American actress, author and television personality was most famous for her appearance on NBC soap Days of Our Lives before she joined the cast of RHOBH back in 2014.
- Kyle Richards – the longest standing member of RHOBH, Kyle has been on the show since it first started and she's seen it all. Season 10 saw Kyle re-launch her acting career and develop a new clothing line.
- Denise Richards – Former Bond girl Denise Richards has been part of the cast of RHOBH for the last two seasons of the show, but season 10 saw a particularly tough storyline for Denise in which a shocking rumour caused the women to question her and she was left struggling to defend herself.
- Sutton Stracke – Introduced to the show in season 10 as a friend of Lisa's, the show followed newly-divorced Sutton as she opened a new high-end boutique.
Who is not returning for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11?
Denise Richards' rep has confirmed that the actress and former model will not be returning for season 11 of the show.
After appearing for the last two seasons, the star explained on daytime talk show The Real that after finding the last season 'challenging' to film, she was ready to move on to other projects:
"I had a great first season. The second season was challenging," Denise admitted.
“I just thought it was the right time for me to go and to just keep focusing on the other projects that I have. I had a great time. I will always be a fan and I will continue to support the show.”
Denise isn't the only cast member not returning for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11.
Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, who was pregnant with her third child during season 10 of the show, is also not returning for season 11.
Taking to Instagram, the accountability coach revealed: "I don’t want to bore you but I figured I got to give you a little update on what’s going on. I recently found out that my contract as a Housewife is not being renewed."
A post shared by Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave (@teddimellencamp) (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by on
Who will be on the new season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills instead?
Lisa Rinna, Garcelle Beauvais, Dorit Kemsley, Erika Jayne and Kyle Richards are all expected to return for the next season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Joining the Beverly Hills mainstays for season 11 is also a brand new cast member, Crystal Kung Minkoff.
A post shared by Real Housewives Beverly Hills (@therealhousewivesofbh) (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by on
Mum-of-two Crystal is a business woman who founded the brand Real Coco and is married to Robert Minkoff – the director behind classic movies such as the original Disney animated Lion King film (opens in new tab) and Stuart Little.
Also making a more regular appearance on the next season of RHOBH will be Kathy Hilton. Mother of socialites Paris and Nicky Hilton, Kathy has made cameos on the show before, but it has been confirmed she'll be back in more episodes again for season 11.
An internationally published digital journalist and editor, Rachael has worked as a writer and editor for both news and lifestyle websites in the UK and abroad including Metro UK, Homes & Gardens, Ideal Home, GoodTo.com, honey.nine.com.au and body+soul.
Rachael's published work covers a broad spectrum of topics and she has written about everything from the future of sustainable travel, to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the world we live in, to the psychology of colour.
Gwyneth Paltrow kept this date night dress from when she was with Brad Pitt - and for good reason
Goop founder and Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow takes fans inside her huge archive fashion closet
By Anna Rahmanan • Published
W&H shopping edit: What to buy in February
Beautiful buys from our Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Editors fresh for the month of February
By Rachael Martin • Published