The Elemis Advent Calendar for 2020 is finally here – and it's bursting with luxurious skincare treats.
It's official: Elemis have joined the ranks of the best beauty advent calendars (opens in new tab) for 2020. The brand have just launched their25 Days of Spectacular Skin Advent Calendar (opens in new tab) - and it's incredible.
Available to buy now (opens in new tab), the amazing calendar contains a whopping £403.50 worth of Elemis hero products for just £175 – saving beauty lovers almost £300.
Inside the calendar you'll find 25 of Elemis's most beloved products in little and large form – from the best eye cream, to a plethora of lovely cleansers, smoothing toners and ultra-hydrating creams for day and night.
You'll even be treated to a full size, 50ml jar of the brand's cult Pro-Collagen Marine Cream – which retails for £87. (Our skin is practically singing at the thought.)
- £20 off this salon-worthy hairdryer (opens in new tab)
- Save £128 on Elemis Pro-Collagen products on QVC (opens in new tab)
This amazing Advent Calendar carries much greater longevity than a chocolate one: You'll be reaching for these 25 skincare Godsends long after Christmas has come and gone.
Beauty deals as good as this one don't crop up often, so when they do, they're sure to sell out.
Even if you do have the willpower to wait until December to rip it open, we'd advise getting your order in now on this one – something tells us it's going to go quickly...
View the Elemis 25 Days of Spectacular Skin Advent Calendar here (opens in new tab).
Go on, treat yourself.
Here's the full list of treats inside the Elemis Advent Calendar 2020
- Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (50ml)
- Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Masks
- Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (20g) + Cleansing Cloth
- Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal (5ml)
- Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml)
- Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (5ml)
- ULTRA SMART Pro-Collagen Complex.12 Serum (4ml)
- Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash (30ml)
- Dynamic Resurfacing Pads 14 pads
- NEW Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel (10ml)
- Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial (15ml)
- Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream (15ml)
- Peptide4 Thousand Flower Mask (15ml)
- Superfood Vital Veggie Mask (15ml)
- Superfood Blackcurrant Jelly Exfoliator (15ml)
- Superfood Day Cream (20ml)
- Superfood Night Cream (20ml)
- Superfood CICA Calm Hydration Juice (20ml)
- Soothing Apricot Toner (50ml)
- Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml)
- Herbal Lavender Repair Mask (15ml)
- Exotic Frangipani Monoi Body Oil (35ml)
- Exotic Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream (50ml)
- Exotic Frangipani Monoi Body Cream (50ml)
- Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Cream (50ml)
Kate is a freelance contributor to woman&home, covering everything she loves most: fashion, fiction, and fancy face cream. If she’s not working, she’s probably reading, feeding her online shopping addiction, or judging the taste level of celebrity houses (10/10 for Dakota Johnson, 2/10 for Tan France).
She graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2020 with a BA in fashion journalism, and her byline has also appeared in British Vogue, The Times, and Marie Claire.
John Travolta leads celebrity tributes to Olivia Newton-John as the legendary Grease star passes away aged 73
Kylie Minogue, Oprah, and Rod Stewart have also shared public messages in honor of Olivia, who died of Stage 4 breast cancer on Monday
By Emma Dooney • Published
Patty - Wordle 416 frustrates fans with American word, 'Bloody hell Wordle...once again you've RUINED my day!'
The word 'patty' has infuriated players who struggled to solve this recent challenge and claimed it's not even a word we use in Britain'
By Laura Harman • Published