We've really lucked out on the beauty deals this year. Some of our favourite brands are offering their best beauty advent calendars 2020 to date, including Elemis, No7, Liberty, Fenwick and John Lewis.
And now Amazon, ahead of Amazon Prime Day 2020, have thrown their hat into the ring, announcing that their hugely popular Beauty Advent Calendar is back for 2020 – and this time it contains £215 worth of beauty favourites for just £60.
Shop the deal below...
DEAL IN FULL:
Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 –£60 (worth £215), Amazon.co.uk
The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar is back again, and choc full of our favourite beauty goodies. This one's a fantastic mix of high street and luxury beauty buys, with products from Elemis, Emma Hardie and This Works mixed in with favourites from NIP+FAB, Max Factor and Garnier. Amazon's affordable Beauty Advent Calendar sold out in a flash last year – so we'd advise pre-ordering this one before its general release on 15 October to avoid disappointment. Bursting with gorgeous products worth over £215 for just £60, you'll save over £155 on your beauty favourites. See the full list of what's inside below.
The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar is definitely one of the most affordable beauty advent calendars available – but that doesn't mean the products inside are anything short of amazing. A mixture of full size and deluxe sample size goodies, it's hardly surprising that the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar sold out so quickly last year.
Here's what's inside in the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2020.
- NailsInc Fear Of Missing Out Nail Polish, 10ml Nail Polish (Red) (full size)
- Rimmel London Jelly Highlighter, Candy Queen (full size)
- Max Factor Miracle Cheek Duo, Dusky Pink & Copper (full size)
- Max Factor Miracle Prep Lip Scrub (full size)
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon (full size)
- Garnier Hyaluronic Acid and Orange Juice Tissue Mask (full size)
- Philosophy purity one-step facial cleanser (deluxe sample)
- Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner (full size)
- WUNDER2 WUNDERLIFT Eye Serum (full size)
- NIP+FAB Extreme Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow (full size)
- Mavala Mini Colour Nail Polish, Velvet (full size)
- 3INA 24H Pen Eyeliner (full size)
- Altruist SPF50 Sun Cream (deluxe sample)
- FIND Eyes Kit, Multiple Shades (full size)
- AHC Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream (full size)
- E.L.F. Velvet Matte Lipstick, Blushing Brown (full size)
- Real Techniques Miracle Powder Sponge (full size)
- FIND Lip Kit, Multiple Shades (full size)
- Biore Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (full size)
- Sanctuary Spa Lavender Pillow Spray (deluxe sample)
- John Frieda Miracle Drops Damage Repairing Hair Mask (full size)
- Belei Nourishing and Protecting Sheet Mask with Caviar Extract (deluxe sample)
- Sleek MakeUP iDivine Eyeshadow Palette, All Night Long (full size)
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (deluxe sample)
And... pause for breath. This one is all but guaranteed to sell out after it goes on sale on 15th October, so we'd advise pre-ordering it here.
Will you be treating yourself to over £215 worth of beauty goodies with the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar?
Kate is a freelance contributor to woman&home, covering everything she loves most: fashion, fiction, and fancy face cream. If she’s not working, she’s probably reading, feeding her online shopping addiction, or judging the taste level of celebrity houses (10/10 for Dakota Johnson, 2/10 for Tan France).
She graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2020 with a BA in fashion journalism, and her byline has also appeared in British Vogue, The Times, and Marie Claire.
The Starling is expected to be Netflix's next hit—here's everything you need to know about Melissa McCarthy’s tearjerker
The Starling release date is just days away as Melissa McCarthy stars in this tale of grief and healing
By Emma Shacklock •
Who left The Great British Bake Off tonight and who won star baker?
Who left The Great British Bake Off this week? Spoiler alert! Here's the details if you missed the first episode
By Caitlin Elliott •
Jo Malone Advent Calendar 2021 review—release date, contents, and its value for money
Jo Malone Advent Calendar was a sell-out success last year, and with exclusive can’t buy products and scents, you won’t want to miss out on this year’s treasure chest
By Stephanie Maylor •
Scalp massage for hair growth stimulation—does it really work?
Learn how to give yourself a scalp massage for hair growth stimulation and discover the best scalp health products
By Emma North •
Get smoother, plumper and more hydrated skin with the Optimum Collagen collection by Superdrug
Hydration is the ultimate skin goal—and this is how to achieve it
By Fiona McKim •
Best electric razor for women—our picks for the smoothest, easiest shave
How to find the best electric razor for women looking to get porcelain-smooth skin
By Courtney Leiva •
Gorgeous gray hair color ideas for every shade—from salt and pepper and platinum, to ash and silver
Gray hair color has never been cooler—whether natural or otherwise. Find your perfect hue with our roundup of the best gray hairstyles, and learn how to keep them looking shiny and fresh
By Keeks Reid •
Eyebrow lamination—13 things to know before perming your brows
Eyebrow lamination is the hottest new eyebrow trend to emerge
By Lydia House •
Learn how to apply eye cream to get the most from your routine
Wondering how to apply eye cream for best results? Check out this guide
By Ayesha Muttucumaru •
2021 hair color trends—all the inspiration you need for a fresh hue
Looking for ideas on hair color trends to take to your next salon visit? We asked the experts what their favorite looks are right now
By Lucy Abbersteen •