We've really lucked out on the beauty deals this year. Some of our favourite brands are offering their best beauty advent calendars 2020 to date, including Elemis, No7, Liberty, Fenwick and John Lewis.
And now Amazon, ahead of Amazon Prime Day 2020, have thrown their hat into the ring, announcing that their hugely popular Beauty Advent Calendar is back for 2020 – and this time it contains £215 worth of beauty favourites for just £60.
Shop the deal below...
DEAL IN FULL:
Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 –£60 (worth £215), Amazon.co.uk
The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar is back again, and choc full of our favourite beauty goodies. This one's a fantastic mix of high street and luxury beauty buys, with products from Elemis, Emma Hardie and This Works mixed in with favourites from NIP+FAB, Max Factor and Garnier. Amazon's affordable Beauty Advent Calendar sold out in a flash last year – so we'd advise pre-ordering this one before its general release on 15 October to avoid disappointment. Bursting with gorgeous products worth over £215 for just £60, you'll save over £155 on your beauty favourites. See the full list of what's inside below.
The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar is definitely one of the most affordable beauty advent calendars available – but that doesn't mean the products inside are anything short of amazing. A mixture of full size and deluxe sample size goodies, it's hardly surprising that the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar sold out so quickly last year.
Here's what's inside in the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2020.
- NailsInc Fear Of Missing Out Nail Polish, 10ml Nail Polish (Red) (full size)
- Rimmel London Jelly Highlighter, Candy Queen (full size)
- Max Factor Miracle Cheek Duo, Dusky Pink & Copper (full size)
- Max Factor Miracle Prep Lip Scrub (full size)
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon (full size)
- Garnier Hyaluronic Acid and Orange Juice Tissue Mask (full size)
- Philosophy purity one-step facial cleanser (deluxe sample)
- Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner (full size)
- WUNDER2 WUNDERLIFT Eye Serum (full size)
- NIP+FAB Extreme Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow (full size)
- Mavala Mini Colour Nail Polish, Velvet (full size)
- 3INA 24H Pen Eyeliner (full size)
- Altruist SPF50 Sun Cream (deluxe sample)
- FIND Eyes Kit, Multiple Shades (full size)
- AHC Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream (full size)
- E.L.F. Velvet Matte Lipstick, Blushing Brown (full size)
- Real Techniques Miracle Powder Sponge (full size)
- FIND Lip Kit, Multiple Shades (full size)
- Biore Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (full size)
- Sanctuary Spa Lavender Pillow Spray (deluxe sample)
- John Frieda Miracle Drops Damage Repairing Hair Mask (full size)
- Belei Nourishing and Protecting Sheet Mask with Caviar Extract (deluxe sample)
- Sleek MakeUP iDivine Eyeshadow Palette, All Night Long (full size)
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (deluxe sample)
And... pause for breath. This one is all but guaranteed to sell out after it goes on sale on 15th October, so we'd advise pre-ordering it here.
Will you be treating yourself to over £215 worth of beauty goodies with the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar?
Kate is a freelance contributor to woman&home, covering everything she loves most: fashion, fiction, and fancy face cream. If she’s not working, she’s probably reading, feeding her online shopping addiction, or judging the taste level of celebrity houses (10/10 for Dakota Johnson, 2/10 for Tan France).
She graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2020 with a BA in fashion journalism, and her byline has also appeared in British Vogue, The Times, and Marie Claire.
Best laptop bags for women: From totes to backpacks, how to carry your tech in style
Keep your tech safe on the go with the best laptop bags for women
By Jess Beech • Published
9 stylish garden party themes for memorable outdoor celebrations
Get the backyard ready for an alfresco get together with a garden party theme that’s bursting with character...
By Rachel Homer • Published