TV presenter Julia Bradbury has announced she will join our new Woman and Home Norway fjords cruise this summer, on an itinerary that promises to showcase this spectacular country in all of its summertime glory.
Julia, who is best known for presenting BBC One’s Countryfile and Britain’s Best Walks on ITV, will join guests on a nature walk through the fjordlands, and a trip to Tromsø Wilderness Centre, where you’ll take in beautiful views, enjoy a guided nature walk and meet dogsledding huskies and their puppies.
She will also entertain us all with an exclusive talk and Q&A, sharing all the behind-the-scenes secrets from her programmes and other wild and wonderful stories. “I’m excited to share the glorious flora and fauna of the Norwegian fjords with you,” says Julia; “It promises to be a very special voyage.”
More like this: The 8 trips every woman should take in her sixties
The 12-day summer cruise will take you along the spectacular coast of Norway with the popular TV presenter, where you’ll see amazing wildlife and experience 24 hours of daylight – a natural summer phenomenon known as the ‘Midnight Sun’. You’ll soon see why Lonely Planet named this high summer journey ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Voyage’.
We’ve joined forces with Norway’s legendary coastal cruise line Hurtigruten to offer this fantastic trip. Sailing through the world’s most beautiful glacial fjords, you’ll see snow-topped mountains, waterfalls, wild seals, an abundance of birds, and pretty villages caught in time.
We’ll take you on an adventure from Bergen to Kirkenes and back, crossing the Arctic Circle twice. Summer’s long and light days are the best time to explore the coast, as the flowers bloom, wildlife thrives, and giant waterfalls cascade into the fjords. This promises to be an experience like no other – and in fantastic company, too. Book your place on this tour now!
Sail Norway’s spectacular fjords with Julia Bradbury
When? 11-22 July 2018
How much? From £2,699 per person
How long? 12 days
To book: Call 020 8115 3292 and quote reference TS JULIA
- Return flights from the UK
- Eleven nights’ full-board accommodation (all meals, but excluding drinks) on board MS Nordlys, which has a panoramic lounge, bars, café, library, à la carte dining room, sauna, fitness room and on-board talks by experts
- Exclusive talk and Q&A with Julia Bradbury, plus she’ll join you on a nature walk and to meet the huskies
- English-speaking expert tour leader on board
- Supplements apply for optional activities, which are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Single supplement applies