Escape to the seaside this summer, with these fabulous Devon and Cornwall hotel offers – including free wine, dinners and afternoon tea!
1. Headland Hotel, Cornwall: save up to 25% on a two-night stay
Enjoy cliff-top views, luxurious guestrooms, and a delectable two-course dinner at The Headland Hotel – with a bottle of sparkling wine included too. The beautiful Headland Hotel is perched on a clifftop overlooking Fistral Beach, and offers luxury hotel rooms with fantastic ocean views.
You’ll find a number of Poldark filming locations nearby, including Bodmin Moor and St Agnes Head. This Victorian hotel has Grade II-listed status, a wonderful spa and two fabulous restaurants. Check availability & book
Two nights from £165pp*, including...
- • Two nights' B&B in a Coastal View room
- • Bottle of sparkling wine in your room on arrival
- • Two-course dinner on the first evening
- • Complimentary room upgrade
- • Full use of the spa and leisure facilities
More like this: 8 incredible cruise holidays with Woman & Home
2. The Royal Duchy, Falmouth: save up to 29% on a three-night break
The Royal Duchy Hotel is right on the seafront, near Falmouth, with stunning views across the bay to Pendennis Castle – which was built by Henry VIII. There are two sandy beaches within walking distance, as well as Falmouth itself with its lively high street and the National Maritime Museum.
But you don't have to leave your luxurious bolthole at all, as dinner in the award-winning restaurant is included each evening and there's a great indoor pool as well as a sun terrace for lounging on. Check availability & book
Three nights from £255pp*, including...
- • Three nights' B&B in a Standard Inland room
- • Dinner for two each evening
- • A Cornish cream tea on a day of your choice
- • A Cornish Pasty lunch on a day of your choice
- • The Cornish Experience box, which includes Cornish Orchards Cider
- • A Cornish gift box of Tregothnan tea, fresh milk and flowers in your room
- • Day trip to either the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Trebah Gardens or entry to the National Maritime Museum
More like this:14 of Britain’s best spa hotels for girly weekends away
3. Orestone Manor, Devon: save up to 20% on a three-night break
Enjoy beautiful sea views of Lyme Bay from the hotel, with some of Torquay's most beautiful landscapes and peaceful beaches on your doorstep. Orestone Manor is set in the pretty South Devon coastal village of Maidencombe, with its dramatic red sand beach.
This family-run country house hotel is a great base for a peaceful escape or traditional seaside break. Rooms are classic and elegant with luxury touches, such as Molton Brown toiletries. At the award-winning restaurant, guests can sample locally sourced produce including freshly-caught Brixham fish. Check availability & book
Three-night stay from £335pp*, including...
- • Three nights’ B&B in a Superior room
- • Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- • Dinner for two each night
- • After-dinner coffee and petit fours
- • Complimentary late check out
*Prices based on two sharing a double or twin room. Solo prices available on request. Subject to availability; expiry dates apply.
The different mascara wands every mascara user should know
Brush up on your mascara brushes—they all serve a different purpose.
By Eunice Lucero-Lee •
Woman & Home's Vanity Edit: Our favorite launches and products this week
We highlight the latest and greatest beauty heroes on the market, from ultra-thin eyeliners to magnetic mascaras. Here's what's currently in trend.
By Dominique McIntee •
This historic chateau in southern France is Airbnb’s most 'liked' photo from 2020
Warning: will trigger serious wanderlust
By Lydia Swinscoe •
You can now book a Riviera Travel European tour for 2022 with deposits starting from just £50
Travel company Riviera Travel has released their line-up of dreamy European tours for 2022, so that we can all book in something to look forward to
By Aleesha Badkar •
The UK’s most peaceful villages have been revealed and they're perfect for a relaxing getaway
So beautiful as well!
By Lucy Buglass •
Best UK staycations 2021 - the most beautiful places to visit in Britain
Put these beautiful UK staycation destinations on your list for future adventures
By Lauren Hughes •
Are river cruises safe from Covid? Here's everything you need to know
By Lauren Hughes •
Desperate for a post-lockdown getaway? Travel the beautiful waters of Italy with confidence with Riviera Travel - from just £919
They have some solid Covid-19 safety policies in place...
By Amy Hunt •
This coastal break is the ideal post-lockdown jaunt for those wanting to stay close to home
Head to the coast for a post-lockdown break with Riviera Travel
By Aleesha Badkar •
Riviera Travel launch UK tours for an idyllic staycation
Not all holidays have been cancelled!
By Rachel Hagan •