Escape to the seaside this summer, with these fabulous Devon and Cornwall hotel offers – including free wine, dinners and afternoon tea!
1. Headland Hotel, Cornwall: save up to 25% on a two-night stay
Enjoy cliff-top views, luxurious guestrooms, and a delectable two-course dinner at The Headland Hotel – with a bottle of sparkling wine included too. The beautiful Headland Hotel is perched on a clifftop overlooking Fistral Beach, and offers luxury hotel rooms with fantastic ocean views.
You’ll find a number of Poldark filming locations nearby, including Bodmin Moor and St Agnes Head. This Victorian hotel has Grade II-listed status, a wonderful spa and two fabulous restaurants. Check availability & book
Two nights from £165pp*, including...
- • Two nights' B&B in a Coastal View room
- • Bottle of sparkling wine in your room on arrival
- • Two-course dinner on the first evening
- • Complimentary room upgrade
- • Full use of the spa and leisure facilities
More like this: 8 incredible cruise holidays with Woman & Home
2. The Royal Duchy, Falmouth: save up to 29% on a three-night break
The Royal Duchy Hotel is right on the seafront, near Falmouth, with stunning views across the bay to Pendennis Castle – which was built by Henry VIII. There are two sandy beaches within walking distance, as well as Falmouth itself with its lively high street and the National Maritime Museum.
But you don't have to leave your luxurious bolthole at all, as dinner in the award-winning restaurant is included each evening and there's a great indoor pool as well as a sun terrace for lounging on. Check availability & book
Three nights from £255pp*, including...
- • Three nights' B&B in a Standard Inland room
- • Dinner for two each evening
- • A Cornish cream tea on a day of your choice
- • A Cornish Pasty lunch on a day of your choice
- • The Cornish Experience box, which includes Cornish Orchards Cider
- • A Cornish gift box of Tregothnan tea, fresh milk and flowers in your room
- • Day trip to either the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Trebah Gardens or entry to the National Maritime Museum
More like this:14 of Britain’s best spa hotels for girly weekends away
3. Orestone Manor, Devon: save up to 20% on a three-night break
Enjoy beautiful sea views of Lyme Bay from the hotel, with some of Torquay's most beautiful landscapes and peaceful beaches on your doorstep. Orestone Manor is set in the pretty South Devon coastal village of Maidencombe, with its dramatic red sand beach.
This family-run country house hotel is a great base for a peaceful escape or traditional seaside break. Rooms are classic and elegant with luxury touches, such as Molton Brown toiletries. At the award-winning restaurant, guests can sample locally sourced produce including freshly-caught Brixham fish. Check availability & book
Three-night stay from £335pp*, including...
- • Three nights’ B&B in a Superior room
- • Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- • Dinner for two each night
- • After-dinner coffee and petit fours
- • Complimentary late check out
*Prices based on two sharing a double or twin room. Solo prices available on request. Subject to availability; expiry dates apply.
Shop the secret sale featuring one of Meghan Markle and Jennifer Lopez's favorite designer bags
Meghan Markle and Jennifer Lopez have been seen sporting this well-known brand
By Rylee Johnston •
This TikTok ab dance is going viral—but you should know this before you try it
Read before attempting!
By Danielle Valente •
Portugal holiday bookings go 'through the roof'—as the country is added to green list for travel
The government released details about where UK travellers can holiday yesterday
By Sarah Finley •
Bamburgh and Dartmouth have been voted the UK's best seaside towns in Which? survey
The destinations were ranked on scenery, beaches and value for money
By Sarah Finley •
You can now stay at this iconic Downton Abbey location (and it will totally make you feel like a Crawley)
Transport yourself to the world of Downton Abbey with a stay at one of the iconic cottages
By Rylee Johnston •
Cornish town revealed as the UK’s new property hotspot as houses here sell within days
Are you looking to buy in this property hotspot?
By Emma Shacklock •
Riviera Travel introduces first-ever UK voyages with exciting ‘seacation’ options for this summer
Riviera Travel has launched their first-ever UK-based voyage with a cruise to Scotland’s highlands and islands
By Aleesha Badkar •
Are river cruises safe from Covid? Here's everything you need to know
By Lauren Hughes •
The seven places we can fly to this summer - (fingers and toes crossed!)
The government is expected to put these countries on its green traffic light system for UK travel
By Selina Maycock •
Joali Maldives: Why this dreamy beach destination is sure to top your travel bucket list
We can't pack our bags fast enough...
By Samantha Wolcott •