The Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar is back for 2021, providing you with the ultimate way to add a touch of beauty luxe to your December mornings.
With the festive season looming, advent calendars have become an important part of our lives once again.
Knowing the best beauty advent calendar to choose or deciding whether you should invest in a jewelry advent calendar, an alcohol advent calendar or a candle advent calendar can take up some serious headspace when there's so many on offer.
Honestly, Charlotte Tilbury has made the decision pretty easy for any skincare and beauty nut, launching the irresistible Charlotte's Beauty Dreams and Secrets Beauty Advent Calendar for 2021.
Beauty Advent Calendar, £150 (opens in new tab) ($200) |Charlotte Tilbury
Crammed with Charlotte Tilbury's most iconic and best-selling products for a fraction of the product value, this ultra-glam advent treat will have you looking gorgeous and glowing through December and into 2022.
A post shared by Charlotte Tilbury, MBE (@ctilburymakeup) (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by on
How much is the Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar worth?
The Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar is priced at $200 (£150) with an incredible product value of $283 (£207).
The luxurious Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar comes packaged in a glowing golden box with 12 drawers, each decorated with a sparkling crystal-effect star-shaped knob. No struggling to poke through those pesky cardboard advent calendar doors with this one.
Inside you'll find every product a seasoned Charlotte Tilbury fan swears by or, if you're new to the CT game, everything you've ever wanted to try.
There's three full-sized products in the form of the Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk, the Beauty Light Wand highlighter in Spotlight and the iconic Pillow Talk Matte Revolution lipstick that famously suits every skin tone—did we mention Meghan Markle wore Pillow Talk for her Time magazine cover last month?
What's inside the Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar for 2021?
The Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar 2021 contains 12 products, including three full sized Charlotte Tilbury must-haves.
Inside you'll find:
- Multi Miracle Glow Cleanser, Mask & Balm (opens in new tab) (Travel-Size)
- Goddess Skin Clay Mask (opens in new tab) (Travel-Size)
- Charlotte's Magic Serum (opens in new tab) (Travel-Size)
- Charlotte's Magic Cream (opens in new tab) (Travel-Size)
- Wonderglow Primer (opens in new tab) (Travel-Size)
- Beauty Light Wand in Spotlight (opens in new tab) (Full Size)
- Colour Chameleon Eye Shadow Pencil in Pillow Talk (opens in new tab) (Full Size)
- Walk of No Shame Eyeliner (opens in new tab) (Travel-Size)
- Legendary Lashes Mascara (opens in new tab) (Travel-Size)
- Lip Cheat Liner in Pillow Talk Medium (opens in new tab) (Travel-Size)
- Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk Medium (opens in new tab)(Full Size)
- Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray (opens in new tab) (Travel-Size)
Mike Tindall reflects on Queen’s note that ‘sums her up’ after ‘dignified’ change to plans
On a special podcast episode Mike Tindall recalled a story he'd heard that claimed Her Majesty sent this very heartfelt note...
By Emma Shacklock • Published
Prince William and Princess Kate's modern parenting revealed, including 'chat sofa' and one massive no-no
Prince William and Princess Kate's modern parenting methods may raise eyebrows among more old-fashioned Royal Family members
By Aoife Hanna • Published