The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar is back for another year and it's one of the greatest bargains out there when it comes to the world of beauty advent calendars.
Set thumb on social media in the lead up to Christmas and you'll quickly realise that December just isn't December anymore, unless you've got your hands on an advent calendar.
And no, a £1 chocolate countdown from the supermarket won't cut it—although, we won't say no to having one of those, too.
Even online shopping giant Amazon is in on the beauty advent calendar game. It's a serious contender and available to pre-order today ahead of officially going on sale on October 3rd.
The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is jam packed with a whopping £260 worth of beauty with a price tag of just £70.
Behind those cardboard doors you'll find 24 full or deluxe-size products from the likes of Elemis, Neal's Yard, L'Occitane, Cerave, Real Techniques, Max Factor and more.
You'll even get your hands on one of the most talked about skincare gadgets of recent times—the Foreo Luna Play Mini, which has a £99 price tag all on its own.
What's in the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
Here's everything you'll get inside the 2021 Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar...
- 3INA The Color Pen Eyeliner Full Size
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Deluxe Sample
- Foreo Luna Play Mini
- Nivea MicellAIR Skin Breathe Micellar Water Deluxe Sample
- L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands Hand and Nail Cream Deluxe Sample
- Neal's Yard Aromatic Foaming Bath Deluxe Sample
- e.l.f Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow Full Size
- Maui Moisture Aloe Vera and Shea Butter Shampoo Deluxe Sample
- 3INA The Eye Primer Full Size
- Nip+Fab Vitamin C Fix Sheet Mask Full Size
- Max Factor Crème Puff Stunning Sienna Matte Blush Full Size
- CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream Full Size
- Nails Inc Santa Monica Beach Full Size
- This Works Stress Check Mood Manager Full Size
- Bioré Clear & Bright Yuzu Lemon + Papaya AHA Clay Face Mask Full Size
- Faith in Nature Lavender and Geranium Body Wash Deluxe Sample
- Real Techniques 2-in-1 Miracle Mixing Sponge
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum Deluxe Sample
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion Spray Deluxe Sample
- 3INA The Moisturizing Primer Full Size
- got2b Powderful Volumizing Styling Powder Deluxe Sample
- Nails Inc Tate Full Size
- Belei Brightening Hydrogel, Drip-Free Eye Mask
- Aussie SOS Repair Hair Mask Treatment Shot Full Size
Caitlin is Junior News Editor for woman&home, covering all things royal, celeb, fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
Having set her sights on becoming a magazine journalist when she was a child, Caitlin took on work experience stints at local papers and titles such as Cosmopolitan, Now, Reveal and Take a Break while studying for her Multimedia Journalism degree and has interviews with celebs, reality stars and the Archbishop of Canterbury under her belt (of course, she couldn't resist asking him about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry).
After leaving uni, she dabbled in fashion PR as a Press Assistant for Arcadia's Topshop before becoming a part of the Now team at Future for her first real job in the world of online journalism, joining the ranks as a Digital Writer in 2019.
Caitlin went on to add the likes of Woman, GoodtoKnow, WhatToWatch and woman&home to her writing repertoire before moving on to her current role.
When she's not working you'll find Caitlin sipping bubbles at brunch with her besties, thinking about her next iced coffee, trying to close the rings on her Apple Watch, scrubbing up on her royal family knowledge or scrolling through the Zara app, trying to resist tapping 'check out' again.
Why this year's Bonfire night is going to be so much worse for dogs
Bonfire night this year will be so much worse for our pets for one simple reason
By Laura Harman •
The Long Call ITV—the Ann Cleeves thriller is your next unmissable watch this autumn
The Long Call ITV adaptation sees a tight-knit community torn apart by lies and murder
By Emma Shacklock •