In the year we shopped online more than ever before, internet sales have boomed in 2020 – including at-home beauty treatments. From learning how to trim your split ends to swapping facials for the best face masks, our beauty routines have looked pretty different this year.
Lookfantastic has now shared with woman&home its top 10 best selling beauty products in both the UK and the US, and it makes for very interesting reading indeed.
The number one best seller on the e-tailer in the UK? None other than the Olaplex No 3 Treatment. So good is this little bottle of repairing elixir that it's loved by celebrities all around the world, from Jennifer Lopez to Gwyneth Paltrow. Once only an in-salon treatment, the genius formula works to repair broken bonds in damaged hair.
Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector Treatment, £26
Meanwhile in the US, Olaplex does feature in the top 10 most popular products, but it's actually the Grow Gorgeous Density Serum Intense that has bagged the top spot. A bit like an energy drink for your hair and scalp, this thickening concoction can boost the visible thickness of your hair by up to 13%.
Grow Gorgeous Density Serum Intense, $50
Lookfantastic UK best sellers
- Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector Treatment – £26
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder – £32
- Beauty Works x Molly Mae Curl Kit – £89.99
- ghd Original IV Styler Straighteners – £109
- PIXI Glow Tonic – £10
- NuFACE Mini Facial Toning Device – £167
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enrich Face Base – £45
- Estée Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance SPF 20 Makeup – £34
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime L'Original Hair Oil – £34
- NEOM Wellbeing Pod Essential Oil Diffuser – £90
Lookfantastic US best sellers
- Grow Gorgeous Density Serum Intense – $50
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste – $53
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt – $53
- PIXI Glow Tonic – $15
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% High Strength Vitamin and Mineral Blemish Formula – $6.20
- Chantecaille Bio Lifting Mask – $160
- TriPollar Stop X Device in Rose Gold – $399.50
- Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Mask – $88
- Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector – $28
- Eve Lom Cleanser – $56 (save $24)
How many of these are on your Christmas wish list?
Sign up to our free daily email for the latest royal and entertainment news, interesting opinion, expert advice on styling and beauty trends, and no-nonsense guides to the health and wellness questions you want answered.
Lucy is a UK-based beauty journalist who has written for the likes of Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, OK!, Women's Health and more, as well as contributing to woman&home. Her work covers everything from expert skin and haircare tips to the latest product launches and the show-stopping beauty looks spotted backstage at London Fashion Week. During her career she's interviewed some seriously famous faces, from Little Mix to Drag Race royalty The Vivienne, as well as chatting to the industry's leading hairdressers, dermatologists and make-up artists.
I've worn Baccarat Rouge 540 for years, but I'm telling my friends to get this for Christmas instead - and it's £120 cheaper
While I'll always love Baccarat Rouge 540, there's a new scent in town that I'm telling everyone to buy
By Aleesha Badkar Published
Princess Charlotte and Louis's special treatment at Christmas that Prince George never got
Princess Charlotte and Louis's special treatment during the festive season was something their older brother didn't receive himself
By Emma Shacklock Published