The John Lewis Advent Calendar 2020 contains £375 worth of luxury beauty products for just £150. Here's how to get your hands on it before it sells out.
Containing 25 beauty must haves from the nation's favourite luxury brands for just £150, John Lewis have pulled out all the stops with this year's calendar.
Here's what you'll find inside...
What's in the John Lewis Advent Calendar 2020?
This year's beauty calendar contains some of the nations favourite hero and high-end brands – from Elemis to Charlotte Tilbury, and Liz Earle to Bobbi Brown.(Keep your eyes peeled for some of thewoman&home Beauty Award-winning brands behind the doors of this year's calendar.)
Along with fan favourite minis, expect to find an amazing eight full-size products in the calendar, too. Products including one of the best mascaras, a bestselling hot cloth cleanser, night oil, perfume, and lip balm.
John Lewis have actually designed 2020's Beauty Advent calendar to offer customers a number of full circle beauty rituals – from a full skincare routine, to an entire makeup look. You'll also find products to help you unwind, some great haircare products, and three fragrances.
So without further ado, here's the full line up of the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2020:
- Acqua di Parma Mini Hatbox 2x 20ml 1x5ml
- Lumene Nordic-C Glow Boost Essence 15ml
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml
- bareMinerals Prime Time™ Original Foundation Primer 7ml
- NARS Lipstick, Tolede 1.6ml
- Evolve Beauty Bio-Retinol Gold Mask 30ml
- By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm 3ml
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt 55ml
- Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil 30ml
- Bobbi Brown Mini Smokey Eye Mascara, Black 3ml
- Slip Pure Silk Skinny Black Scrunchie
- Disciple Discovery Kit Skincare Gift Set 2x10ml
- Neom Organics London Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist 30ml
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml
- Rodial Snake Oxygenating & Cleansing Bubble Sheet Mask Individual Sachet 22g
- Hermès Twilly d'Hermès Eau Poivrée Eau de Parfum Replica 7.5ml
- Dermalogica BioLumin-C Eye Serum 15ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Dark Pearl 1.6g
- ESPA The Grounding Crystals 55g
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner 1.8ml
- GIVENCHY IRRESISTIBLE Eau de Parfum 8ml
- Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global anti-ageing cell power crème 15ml
- Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion, Pomegranate 6ml
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 15ml
- Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate 15ml
How do I shop the Beauty Advent Calendar before it sells out?
My John Lewis customers will be given first priority on this one, and will be able to buy the Beauty Advent Calendar via the John Lewis app from the 1st October. John Lewis haven't yet announced when the calendar will go on general sale, but we're expecting it to be snapped up by the hundreds when it goes on sale to My John Lewis customers during its Virtual Beauty Weekend.
Don't worry if you're not already a My John Lewis customer, because it couldn't be easier to sign up. You can create a free My John Lewis account here.
We'd advise grabbing this amazing beauty bargain while you can, because if last year is anything to go by, it's going to go quick...
The bizarre royal family trait that the pandemic has highlighted
Have you noticed this about the royal family?
By Caitlin Elliott •
Prince William and Kate Middleton are on the lookout for a new member of staff—do you have what it takes to work for the royal couple?
Prince William and Kate are looking for a new staff member for their royal household
By Laura Harman •
Zara make-up is finally here—here's what to shop from the first beauty collection
Zara makeup is officially on sale and these are the products that have caught team woman&home's eyes...
By Rylee Johnston •
Puffy eyes: why we get them—plus how to get rid of puffiness fast
What could be causing puffy eyes? We dig into the reasons we all get puffiness and how to fix it it with the right products
By Fiona McKim •
Facial cooling globes are the latest skincare tool that promises to revive skin
Ice globes for the face are the newest skincare tool on the scene to firm, brighten and de-puff the skin
By Aleesha Badkar •
The best flower fragrances that will leave you smelling fresh, not stuffy
These flower fragrances are beautiful, modern and chic
By Aleesha Badkar •
Princess Diana lookalike shows us how to do 80s hair in viral TikTok video
A Princess Diana lookalike has shared how to do 80s hair in a foolproof TikTok tutorial
By Emma Dooney •
Jo Malone London is bringing back one of its much-loved colognes
A fan-favorite Jo Malone London Cologne Intense is officially coming back
By Lucy Abbersteen •
Supermodel Lauren Hutton's must have beauty products
Iconic model and actor Lauren Hutton reveals her all-time beauty essentials
By Emma North •
Why am I breaking out? The reasons and solutions for every type of spot
Get to the bottom of why you might be breaking out...
By Emma North •