The John Lewis Advent Calendar 2020 contains £375 worth of luxury beauty products for just £150. Here's how to get your hands on it before it sells out.
Containing 25 beauty must haves from the nation's favourite luxury brands for just £150, John Lewis have pulled out all the stops with this year's calendar.
Here's what you'll find inside...
What's in the John Lewis Advent Calendar 2020?
This year's beauty calendar contains some of the nations favourite hero and high-end brands – from Elemis to Charlotte Tilbury, and Liz Earle to Bobbi Brown.(Keep your eyes peeled for some of thewoman&home Beauty Award-winning brands behind the doors of this year's calendar.)
Along with fan favourite minis, expect to find an amazing eight full-size products in the calendar, too. Products including one of the best mascaras, a bestselling hot cloth cleanser, night oil, perfume, and lip balm.
John Lewis have actually designed 2020's Beauty Advent calendar to offer customers a number of full circle beauty rituals – from a full skincare routine, to an entire makeup look. You'll also find products to help you unwind, some great haircare products, and three fragrances.
So without further ado, here's the full line up of the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2020:
- Acqua di Parma Mini Hatbox 2x 20ml 1x5ml
- Lumene Nordic-C Glow Boost Essence 15ml
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml
- bareMinerals Prime Time™ Original Foundation Primer 7ml
- NARS Lipstick, Tolede 1.6ml
- Evolve Beauty Bio-Retinol Gold Mask 30ml
- By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm 3ml
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt 55ml
- Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil 30ml
- Bobbi Brown Mini Smokey Eye Mascara, Black 3ml
- Slip Pure Silk Skinny Black Scrunchie
- Disciple Discovery Kit Skincare Gift Set 2x10ml
- Neom Organics London Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist 30ml
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml
- Rodial Snake Oxygenating & Cleansing Bubble Sheet Mask Individual Sachet 22g
- Hermès Twilly d'Hermès Eau Poivrée Eau de Parfum Replica 7.5ml
- Dermalogica BioLumin-C Eye Serum 15ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Dark Pearl 1.6g
- ESPA The Grounding Crystals 55g
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner 1.8ml
- GIVENCHY IRRESISTIBLE Eau de Parfum 8ml
- Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global anti-ageing cell power crème 15ml
- Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion, Pomegranate 6ml
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 15ml
- Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate 15ml
How do I shop the Beauty Advent Calendar before it sells out?
My John Lewis customers will be given first priority on this one, and will be able to buy the Beauty Advent Calendar via the John Lewis app from the 1st October. John Lewis haven't yet announced when the calendar will go on general sale, but we're expecting it to be snapped up by the hundreds when it goes on sale to My John Lewis customers during its Virtual Beauty Weekend.
Don't worry if you're not already a My John Lewis customer, because it couldn't be easier to sign up. You can create a free My John Lewis account here.
We'd advise grabbing this amazing beauty bargain while you can, because if last year is anything to go by, it's going to go quick...
Kate is a freelance contributor to woman&home, covering everything she loves most: fashion, fiction, and fancy face cream. If she’s not working, she’s probably reading, feeding her online shopping addiction, or judging the taste level of celebrity houses (10/10 for Dakota Johnson, 2/10 for Tan France).
She graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2020 with a BA in fashion journalism, and her byline has also appeared in British Vogue, The Times, and Marie Claire.
Who left The Great British Bake Off tonight and who won star baker?
Who left The Great British Bake Off tonight? Spoiler alert! Here's the details if you missed the fourth episode
By Caitlin Elliott •
Dame Judi Dench’s surprising royal connection revealed—‘I had no idea’
Judi Dench discovered she has an unlikely royal connection on Who Do You Think You Are?
By Emma Dooney •