Glossybox has launched a beauty box filled to the brim with premium beauty products.
The popular beauty box subscription service often brings us new Glossybox offerings throughout the year.
Each box is always tailored to what our skin might need at that time of year, alongside giving shoppers a chance to try out new, popular or trending products without splashing out on full-sized versions.
And we’re loving the service’s newest box, which includes a selection of gorgeous products for customers to use in the summer months, just like the bestselling Boots beauty kit.
“We are delighted to introduce our next Limited Edition, the Summer Essentials Kit,” says Francesca Britton, Head of GLOSSYBOX UK & Ireland.
“We have brought tropical vibes to the UK this July with our ‘Aloha’ GLOSSYBOX and now we have collated twelve beauty treats in a re-usable GLOSSY bag, to give you everything you need for a beautiful summer at home.”
Are Glossybox products full size?
With 12 products in the Glossybox Summer Kit, as well as a gorgeous case to hold all of your goodies in, you may have thought that there could only be a bunch of minis in the bag.
But while half of the products in the kit of 12 are deluxe mini sizes, the other half are actually full-sized products.
What a treat!
What will you find in the Glossybox Summer Essentials Kit?
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Ultra Gentle Peel / Worth £8.90 / Deluxe Mini
- Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Coco Shimmer Edition Body Mist / Worth £10.00 / Full-Size
- Oh K! Anti Jet Lag Sheet Mask / Worth £5.00 / Full-Size
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula™ Lip Balm / Worth £2.49 / Full-Size
- Nails.Inc Nail Polish in Gimme A Peck or Cheeky Bird / Worth £15.00 / Full-Size
- bareMinerals Skinlongevity™ Vital Power Serum / Worth £7.20 / Deluxe Mini
- Maria Nila Invisidry Shampoo / Worth £12.99 / Deluxe Mini
- Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel / Worth £3.95 / Deluxe Mini
- Lanolips Face Base The Aussie Flyer Leave-On Recovery Mask / Worth £10.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Tangle Teezer Ltd Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush / Worth £14.00 / Full-Size
- MUA Cosmetics Super Stylo Satin Finish Lipstick / Worth £3.00 / Full-Size
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Barriair Cream / Worth £6.36 / Deluxe Mini
How much is Glossybox UK?
While the limited edition Glossybox Summer Essentials Kit is worth over £95, it will be available on the retailer’s website for only £35.
And if you subscribe to the brand, you can get it for only £30!
It’s not on sale yet, but fans can sign up to the waiting list now so you can be the first to know when it’s available.
A lovely summer treat!
Sign up to our free daily email for the latest royal and entertainment news, interesting opinion, expert advice on styling and beauty trends, and no-nonsense guides to the health and wellness questions you want answered.
Aleesha is Digital Beauty Editor at woman&home, where she gets to share her expertise into all the best techniques, sharpest tools and newest products—with a particular savvy in skincare and fragrance.
Previously, she was Deputy Editor and Beauty & Fashion Editor for My Imperfect Life, where she headed up the beauty, fashion and eCommerce pages. In the past, she has worked as Shopping Writer at woman&home, gained an AOP awards nomination after working on their news team, contributed to Women's Health, Stylist and Goodto and earned an MA in Magazine Journalism from City, University of London.
The royal title Kate Middleton could be next to receive that Queen Camilla will never have
Kate Middleton could be the next royal woman to hold this prestigious title and there's no way Queen Camilla will receive it ahead of her
By Emma Shacklock Published
The flattering hair shade experts say will be everywhere for spring - and it looks super expensive
This neutral hair colour is the epitome of cool and is set to be everywhere this season, according to the pros...
By Naomi Jamieson Published