Welcome to woman&home’s online shopping guides, where we reveal where to buy the most popular and top-rated products. This guide is about an unmissable Boots beauty deal, but you may also be interested in our edits of Swarovski’s latest releases, this L’Oreal offer on the cult serum that sells every minute, and the perfect Marks & Spencer jeans for post-lockdown life.
Sometimes all you need is a little bit of self-care and Boots wants to help with that.
The British high street favourite has put together a super affordable bundle of essential skincare and make-up treats to help you achieve your beauty best and look after yourself on days where only a pamper will lift your mood.
The Self-Care Skincare & Make-Up Bundle For Her is packed with goodies worth a whopping £60 but with a price tag of just £35, you’ll be making a hefty £25 saving.
The bargain box, containing nine products, includes some look-good essentials that you probably already use and some that you’ll definitely want to try out.
There’s also hand cream for mitts feeling the wrath of alcohol-filled sanitisers, a best-selling micellar water loved by skincare fanatics across the globe and a bottle of Kate Middleton approved nail varnish.
Here’s a breakdown of everything you’ll find inside the bundle…
• Garnier Moisture Bomb Pomegranate Hydrating Face Sheet Mask
• Garnier Micellar Water Sensitive Skin 400ml
• Garnier Intensive 7 Days Shea Butter Body Lotion Dry Skin 400ml
• Garnier Body Repair Hand Cream Dry Skin 100ml
• L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil All Hair Types 100ml
• Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
• L’Oreal Paris Superliner Perfect Slim Eyeliner Shade Black
• NYX Professional Makeup Shout Loud Satin Lipstick Shade Silk
• Essie Nail Colour 13 Mademoiselle Nail Polish