- 75g (3oz) plain flour
- 50g (2oz) butter
- 40g (1½oz) demerara sugar plus a little extra
- 40g (1½oz) light muscovado sugar
- 25g (1oz) rolled oats
- 15g (½oz) walnuts, chopped
- 15g (½oz) hazelnuts, chopped
- 15g (½oz) Brazil nuts, chopped
- 250g (9oz) frozen blueberries
- 250g (9oz) frozen dark forest fruits
Preheat the oven to 200 C, 180 C fan, 400 F, gas 6. Make the crumble topping by rubbing together the flour and butter until it forms breadcrumbs. Mix through the two sugars, rolled oats and all of the nuts.
Place the frozen berries in a medium ovenproof dish, add a little extra sugar and top with the crumble mixture. Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes until browned and bubbling.