To celebrate the launch of our festive edition of Feel Good Food, available to buy now, we are asking you to tell us about your favourite Christmas recipe to be in with the chance of winning an ultimate hamper of goodies filled with some of our favourite brands.
We are giving you the opportunity to win a fantastic hamper of food and drink goodies as part of our competition to celebrate the new issue of Feel Good Food. The magazine is full of over 100 recipes but today we want to know YOUR go to recipe or inspiration.
We have teamed up with a number of ours and your favourite food and drink companies, many of which have graced the pages of Feel Good Food in the past to offer you a prize full of tasty products.
To enter simply email your recipe, send us a photo or just describe that special meal, cake, cocktail or recipe that means the most to you at Christmas. To be in with a chance of winning email us at email@example.com. We will be sharing the best online in the coming weeks, and will be rewarding the lucky winner with an amazing hamper of goodies and one runner up a smaller hamper of goodies from a selection of the following.
*Entrants to be 18 and over
- Crabbies Ginger Beer- multiple flavours
- Two luxury bottles of red wine, a Chateau Labat 2010, Haut-Medoc AOC Cru Bourgeois and The Black Stump Durif Shiraz 2013 from Laithwaite’s Wine
- Henry Westons, Mulled cider– Their popular cider is blended with an infusion of the finest mulling spices to deliver a smooth, rich warming taste.
- Halfwine.com – A Christmas selection of half bottle wines including Tattinger NV Brut Reserve, Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc and Jean Bousquet Malbec.
- Grahams & Cockburns Port – Enjoy a glass of premium port from two of the most loved brands.
- Mr Fiberts nuts which come in flavours includin, peruvian pink peppercorn, french rosemart and moroccan spiced.
- A 12 year old bottle of signature malt whisky from Glenfiddich
- Jams from The Artisan Kitchen including flavours of raspberry and chocolate, apple and lime and Damson and Sloe gin.
- Marmalade with cinnamon and lemon curd from Granny Cool preserves
- Limited edition salsa and mesquite crisps from Kettle Chips
- A hamper of goodies from Werthers original
- World of Zing spice blend gift set and Bordeaux Barrel Aged Negroni
- Rosebud preserves Christmas Essentials gift set which consists of a Cranberry & Orange Sauce, Spiced Pickle Oranges and Sweet Onion Marmalade
- Chococo honeycomb tree and fizzy pudding boxes
- Steenbergs organic Fairtrade Christmas Drinking Chocolate, Fruity Mulled Spices for cider or wine and Organic Christmas Tisane
- A selection of biscuits from Walkers
- Pandora Bell salted caranek churns and bars of nougat
- Butlers chocolates including their Marc de Champagne chocolate truffles
- Gourmet flavoured crisps from Seabrooks
- Taylors of Harrogate Christmas blend coffee
- Coffee syrups and cocktail syrups from Monin
- Charbonnel & Walker truffles, Chorizo Jam and Chocolates With Wine from Qwerkity
- A VIP Champagne Cork Cooler from XL Cork
- Kelly Bronze by Fairfeilds Farm crips
- Jules Destrooper’s finest biscuit selection box
- A selection of Goody Good Stuff vegan friendly sweets
- A variety of handmade in Shetland chutneys including a punchy Muckle Flugga Piccalili and a hearty Valhalla Ale Chutney from Shetlandeli
- Cinamon star biscuits, cranberry sauce with port, chocolate and cherry logs and lemon and gin pudding from Cottage Delight
- The Brut Chardonnay Vintage 2006 with X’Ploration by Nicolas Feuillatte duffle bag and The Brut Grande Reserve with limited edition X’Ploration by Nicolas Feuillatte ice bucket.
- Parisian inspired party accessories from My Little Day Party
- A selection of hand-crafted fudge from Ultimate English luxury fudge
- Shake n Make ice cream maker, Heat n Eat popcorn maker, Hot Cookie drink warmer, Arrowhead bookends and wild animal dining plates from Mustard
- A festive hamper from Smith and Kinghorn Hampers
- Bonne Maman Galettes, Madeleines, and Tartlets
- Artisan blended run from Guyana and Trinidad in the form of Pusser’s Rum
- The Wild Geese Whiskey and Rum
- The Black Dog Delicatessen, pasta, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, olives, orzo and risotto’s.
- Black Moth high end truffle flavoured vodka
- Green Saffron Christmas Pudding, mulled wine sugar spice pot and tr la la la la turkey delight blend.
NB: Items will be split between two hampers therefore hampers will not have all of the above.