Inspired by some of the world’s most glamorous women, every single one of Charlotte Tilbury’s new Hot Lips lipsticks is on our shopping list. Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte believes in the power of makeup to give women confidence – after all, who doesn’t feel more glamorous after a quick slick of lipstick? And, with £1 from the sale of each lipstick going to Women For Women International, a charity supporting socially-excluded women, there’s no better time to click “add to basket”. Scroll down to discover our 10 favourites from the collection.
1. Very Victoria, £23, inspired by Victoria Beckham
With a matte suede-like finish, this taupey-nude lipstick will give your makeup a high-fashion edge.
2. Super Cindy, £23, inspired by Cindy Crawford
Get a slice of Cindy Crawford’s all-American glamour and bring out your inner nineties supermodel with this barely-there matte nude.
3. Secret Salma, £23, inspired by Salma Hayek
Inspired by sultry beauty Salma Hayek, this lipstick is a deep rose-plum hue. If you’ve got brown eyes and tanned skin, this is the one for you.
4. Kidman’s Kiss, £23, inspired by Nicole Kidman
A classic rose-petal pink, Kidman’s Kiss looks wonderful on paler English rose complexions.
5. Hel’s Bells, £23, inspired by Helena Bonham Carter
Dark, moody and vampy, Hel’s Bells is a matte magenta-mulberry inspired by the eccentric woman herself. Wear in the evening for a vintage look.
6. Penelope Pink, £23, inspired by Penelope Cruz
A sexy nude with a 3D finish, Penelope Pink is a throw-on nude that works for every day and with a smoky eye at night.
7. Bosworth’s Beauty, £23, inspired by Kate Bosworth
If anyone knows how to rock a bright pink lip, it’s Kate Bosworth. This lippie looks both classic yet fresh – and works for all skintones.
8. Sexy Sienna, £23, inspired by Sienna Miller
A coral that’s as cute as the woman herself, Sexy Sienna looks fabulous on holiday next to sunkissed skin.
9. Carina’s Love, £23, inspired by Carina Lau
Inspired by Chinese actress Carina Lau, this lipstick is a true classic red. Buy now, and wear for years to come.
10. Liv It Up, £23, inspired by Liv Tyler
Laidback but with a rock-n-roll twist, Liv It Up is an easy to wear fresh pinky nude.