Win a two-night foodie indulgence break
Closing date: Midnight, Thu 14th March, 2013
Northcote is situated in the Ribble Valley, Lancashire, and is owned and run by joint proprietors Craig Bancroft and Nigel Haworth. The hotel is consistently recognised both nationally and internationally for its fine food, superb wine list and the very best in Northern hospitality. Nigel has retained his Michelin star for the past 16 years, and has appeared on many TV cookery shows. Northcote offers a distinctive charm and character for guests to enjoy the mouthwatering menus of Nigel Haworth. The guest rooms are individually designed with sensuous soft furnishings, classic furniture, ultra-contemporary bathrooms and discrete high-tech multimedia facilities. To enjoy one of the most beautiful areas of the country you won’t have to stray far, as the Forest of Bowland (an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty), the infamous Pendle Hill and the Lake District are all nearby.
Enjoy thie two-night foodie break with:
- Nigel’s five-course Gourmet menu on the first night
- A half bottle of Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne and canapés as an aperitif
- Nigel’s seven-course Tasting menu on the second evening
- A half bottle of Deutz Brut Rosé NV Champagne and canapés as an aperitif
- Two nights in luxury accommodation
- Two mornings waking up to one of the best breakfasts in England
For further information, visit Pride of Britain Hotels at Prideofbritainhotels.com or call 0800 089 3929.