- 3tbsp sweet chilli sauce (we prefer Blue Dragon or Sharwood's)
- 2 limes, 1 cut into wedges
- 2tsp Thai fish sauce
- handful chopped fresh mint leaves
- 150g (5oz) cooked king prawns
- 1 carrot, peeled and ribboned
- 1 cucumber, peeled and ribboned
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 75g (3oz) radishes, finely sliced
- 30g cashews, toasted
- handful fresh coriander leaves
Mix together the sweet chilli sauce, juice of 1 lime, fish sauce and the chopped mint leaves. Add the prawns, mix well, cover with clingfilm and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 10 minutes, but 30 minutes if you have the time to spare.
Put all the other ingredients in a large bowl and toss well. Add the prawns and marinade, stir well and serve with lime wedges.