Salmon pate with yuzu is a fresh take on a classic Christmas Day or dinner party starter. It can be tempting to buy a pre-made smoked salmon pate, but making your own is so easy, and often much cheaper.
- 300g smoked salmon trimmings
- 150g Philadelphia cheese
- 4tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2tbsp yuzu juice (you can also use lemon juice)
- plenty of black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and simply blend until smooth.
- Either serve immediately, or prepare in advance and leave to chill in the fridge. Serve in small dishes with Melba toasts and steamed samphire with lemon wedges, if you like.
Get the best entertainment news, recipes, fashion, beauty and wellbeing advice for you. For FREE.Sign up