Harissa roast salmon is an impressive centrepiece for any dinner party. Harissa paste adds a kick of spice which elevates this side of salmon to something really special!
- 1 fillet of salmon, about 750g
- 3tbsp harissa paste
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- a small bunch of mini cress (optional)
- Lay out the salmon in a dish and remove any pin bones. Mix together the harissa, lemon zest and juice, and pour over the salmon. Cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for about an hour.
- To cook, heat the oven to 220C and bake the salmon, basting it once or twice, for about 30 mins or until cooked through. Scatter over the spring onions and mini cress. Serve with a grain salad. We mixed together a pouch of wheatberries with quinoa and soya with flat-leaf parsley, pomegranate seeds and the juice of 1 lemon with 4tbsp olive oil.
Get the best entertainment news, recipes, fashion, beauty and wellbeing advice for you. For FREE.Sign up