Smoky sweet potato soup is made with sweet potatoes and carrots, which provide beta-carotene, which keeps you looking radiant - and it's perfectly smoky from the smoked paprika and chorizo
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium onions, peeled and chopped
- 650g sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 450g carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 litre vegetable or chicken stock
- 3tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 100g diced chorizo
Looking for more cooking inspiration? We have a plenty of other soup recipes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Sweat the onions until soft, then add the sweet potatoes and carrots, and stir well. Add the paprika and mix in with plenty of seasoning. Add the stock, bring to the boil, then simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Whizz to a purée and stir in the parsley. Fry off the chorizo (you won’t need any oil) until crispy and serve.
Get the best entertainment news, recipes, fashion, beauty and wellbeing advice for you. For FREE.Sign up