Try our new idea for a light salmon salad recipe
- 4 x salmon fillets, approx 150g (5oz) each
- ½ cucumber, cut lengthways into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- couple handfuls radishes, halved
- 1 fennel bulb, very thinly sliced
- 2 heads red endive (or radicchio), leaves removed
- 1 bunch fresh dill, stalks separated and trimmed
- juice 1 lemon
- 4tbsp olive oil
Preheat a griddle pan. Oil the salmon and season well. Griddle for about 3 minutes on each side, or to your liking. Flake into large pieces.
Combine all the salad ingredients and divide between 4 plates. To make the vinaigrette, mix the lemon juice and olive oil together with plenty of seasoning and drizzle over the salad. Serve immediately.