Woman & Home Forums

Meet women just like you by joining the woman&home forum and clubs today. Plus, enjoy our exclusive competitions, offers and events.

Sue's blog

Sue James

w&h Forum Update: Now Live!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shiver me timbers.. im home!!

Glad you had a great trip. Where is our postcard? There was a postcard thread while you were away!! K

Morning girls

So many to reply to now, will try and remember all your questions! (as I cant go back and look at them all individually once on a new page for some reason).

We stayed at Cala Galdana which is a stunning beach. Will try and put a photo below (not mine). OUr hotel is on the right of the bay and we kayaked around the small island you can see and out further! Also did a Jetski about 15 years ago in Malta!

Definitely wont need any summer clothes in the UK now so they can all go away today now washed.. and no ironing needed.

As for the ploe dancing......we often watched the evening entertainment at another hotel and saw some guys from Cape Town doing balancing/juggling acts with unusual objects... very clever btw. One section they came out with poles, freestanding, and climbed them, even 2 or 3 guys at the same time... gave me a new idea for my ploe dancing act

Missed my forum friends and its lovely to be back. Wishing you all a good morning.
    amelica2 Practically perfect in every way... I wish

Oh I do remember that beach Amelica..Isnt it stunning..Plus the amazing Cala Turqueta still have a photo on my wall of that one..straight out of Pirates of the Carrabean.We stayed at a fantastic hotel in San Xoriguer just along the coast..and loved the tiny private beach of San Saura..a perfect curved bay of white sand..with shallow turquoise water that went far out into the sea...Loved Ciutadella..Thank you for bringing back lovely memories
    People will forget what you said..People will forget what you did..but ..People will never forget how you made them feel !

HI Geni

OH and I had our very first holiday together at this hotel about 16 years ago, so was nice to go back! Place hasnt changed at all... have stayed at 2 of the main 3 hotels on the beach and are considering taking our children/grandchildren next year as the beach is perfect for children and they would all love it.

Didnt really venture too far this time around the different bays but did walk to Macarella on first visit.. long walk over the cliff tops! Did the car trips around the island on first trip, so this break was pure relaxation!

Certainly a beautiful island and you will know why its our favourite destination! Much nicer than the Canary Islands for sure.