Woman & Home Forums

Meet women just like you by joining the woman&home forum and clubs today. Plus, enjoy our exclusive competitions, offers and events.

Sue's blog

Sue James

w&h Forum Update: Now Live!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New to the forum? Post your views in the Your Lives forum

Hi! I'm a newbie and I need help.. How can I add a signature? My edit signature box turns gray and I can't put anything.. Also how does signature picture work? Please help...

I click on the above link and then am just returned to the previous page. Not sure how this works! How do I subscribe to a forum? I'm not finding this intuitive

Hello
    I am very much a newbie and not very confident using this media. Desperately needing to loose weight and would like an on line buddy to help me along re on line chats , e mail etc (especially when moments of temptation arise).

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hello! Can't wait to get reading and sharing thoughts/tips with you all.

Am new not sure how all this works.... Help

Am also new and not sure how all this works, perhaps muddle along together

I am new here and looking for some very good fashion threads.

I see here there are a whole lot of newbies! For those interested in joining a steppers thread where you aim to do a certain amount of steps each day, to lose weight, there is the Health and Wellbeing thread on the first page that comes up after you have logged in. For those wanting to join a book club, there is one, and for those wanting to join a Supper club to meet other forrummers, there is the Supper Club thread.

Generally, if you want to introduce yourself, come on the Your Lives thread, where most of us come on every day, just to chat about what is happening in our lives. This is where birthdays are celebrated and anniversaries too, so please do post a thread on Your Lives. Just click on the heading on the first page, and at the very bottom of the posts, there is a blank window for you to fill in and tell us a bit about yourself, no phone numbers, addresses or anything you wouldn't want the world to see, as even people who haven't joined can see most things.

If you have family problems, there is Family Firsts and lots more. Don't forget to post on Post Quick Reply, and keep an eye out for answers. Do, reply during the thread. It keeps it going and at the top of the page, and also helps us get to know you, and do keep up with the writing, otherwise we may forget about you! There is a lot of help and kindness and support on this forum, and if you ask, we can tell you how to put an Avatar on with your picture, a signature, general pictures or with any other technical problem you might have. We will always try to help. The problem generally with this introductory post is that people don't look at the advice us older members put on, they just say they are new and help! Woman and Home don't seem to look on here, so just hope you do for this advice.. Good luck!
    Faith is your guide in the absence of knowledge...woolie x

Hi, ladies!
    I am new here, my name is Margo and I am from Israel.
    Joined this forum because I want to get women's opinion on online shopping, mainly for lingerie.
    My dream is to open lingerie online store and I want to find out your opinion on this topic. What is good, where do you shop and etc.