Woman & Home Forums

Meet women just like you by joining the woman&home forum and clubs today. Plus, enjoy our exclusive competitions, offers and events.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever won anything..........

Have you ever won anything..........

I haven't. I can honestly say I have never won anything at all.

Sometimes do the Lottery but then I get fed up not winning and stop for a while.

Re: Have you ever won anything..........

Hello Scarlets,

I've had a few very small Lottery wins and, years ago, I won a book when I went on a Ken Bruce Radio 2 "Guess the title of the song" radio competition!

Spangle

Hi Scarlett,

I won a car many years ago, a limited edition KA, which I gave to my mum....but there was a catch, you got the car free for a year, and then you had the option to buy at a reduced rate, which mum did. ( I had bought a new car, and you filled in one of those win a car tickets) hence how I came too win..i have to admit it was a shock, but a nice one, and it gave me great pleasure to give the car to my mum.

brandyqueen
    BrandyQueen

A couple of weeks ago I won 4 champagne flutes in a local rafflle for Help for Heroes.Two weeks later I won a voucher for £20 at a local restaurant.(they do a very good lunch menu for £9.95 and they are in the Good Food Guide).That was for the British Heart Foundation.
    I am still waiting for the big lottery win!

believe it or not many years I won a brand new motorbike in a raffle! Didn't know what to do with it so sold it to someone and then bought lots of new kitchen equipment with the money! Have won a few small prizes over the years, including a £100 amazon voucher which was good, but still waiting for the big lottery win, one can only dream!

I've never won anything worth talking about, a few tiny lottery win, some usual raffle prizes and that is it.

Carsma x

Not very lucky here when we were first married won a box of tomatos OH and I hate tomatos few years later won a bag of coal we were all electric.a few tenners on the lottery still waiting for the big one Not checked it this week better do it now

I'm not a shopahollic I'm helping the economy

Sanddancer

Yippee Ive won a tenner Mmmmmmm what can I spend it on or should I save some decissions decissions

I'm not a shopahollic I'm helping the economy

Sanddancer

Don't do the lottery at all. Occasional scratch card but sometimes don't even win on those!!

OH did come home with a sandwich toaster this week which he won in a raffle.

I have never won anything, so by my reckoning its my turn to win the lottery the premium bonds, the pools and anything else that's going! ( can you still do the football pools? )